Aircraft Avionics technician is required to perform electrical system upgrades to H-1 and AV-8 Airframe Platforms. Perform as a member of a field modification team at various locations where aircraft are located. Aircraft tear-down / reassembly, location of pattern lay out, fastener removal and installation, close tolerance hole drilling with drill bits and reamer. Past experience in skin, str...
L-3 RASM-E is a diverse program located in several locations on the east coast. Our Headquarter office is located in Ft. Bragg, NC. This position will support aircraft located at Ft Bragg NC.
We are looking for an individual that is a self-starter, organized and detail oriented. You will be required to communicate with all levels of employees from our Mechanics to the Program Manager. Work h...
* High School diploma or GED.
* Three (3) years operating manufacturing machines, including a CNC lathe, mill drill, grinding machine, CNC mill machine and deburring.
* Prefer an Associates degree in a technical discipline.
Must be able to:
* Read, write legibly, and understand English.
* Perform basic math (add, subtract, multiple, and divide).
* Mechanical/technical aptitude.
* Attendance d...