* Completion of a formal apprenticeship
* 5 plus years’ experience.
* Mathematical Skills
* Mechanical Skills
* Detail Oriented
* Time Management Skills
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints
* Knowledge of technical functions
* Knowledge of computer skills
* Ability to work well within a team as well as individually
* Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
166363, Machinist (2) - UT -
Job Title: Machinist (2) - UT
City: Park City
Rate: $20 to $26.00 DOE
Duration: 6 months CTH
Description: Chipton-Ross is seeking a Machinist (2) for an opening in Park City, UT.
Sets up and operates a variety of machine tools such as OD/ID Grinders, Spur Gear Grinders, CNC Lathes and Mills to make...