The Boeing Commercial Airplanes Fabrication Organization is seeking machining and sheet metal Manufacturing Planners to support 1st shift in Auburn, WA.
Responsibilities include the following:
* Develop, implement and maintain various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration of machine and sheet metal detail part...
Experience & Knowledge:
* Required knowledge of GD&T, and ability to read blueprints, parts drawings and setup books
* Math skills preferred algebra, geometry, trigonometry
* Desire to work in a team environment; work positively with others, contribute to the work cell, be open and receptive to ideas and feedback, and treat others with respect.Skills &
* High school diploma or...
Tool Makers construct, repair and maintain tooling fabricated from all types of material to include; jigs, fixtures, templates, plastic tools and others that are used in the manufacture, assembly and handling of airplane parts and components. It is a large, diverse job with many different skill requirements. Job responsibilities include:
Plan, sequence, and layout own work operations in the fa...
Must be able to efficiently setup and run one or more of the following types of equipment independently and meet expected manufacturing standards:
* CNC Mill
* CNC Turn
* CNC GrindIn addition-ability/willingness to cross train for setup and running of the following machines or processes
In addition-ability/willingness to cross train for setup and running of the following machines or processes...
The Lavatories & Water Waste Systems division of Rockwell Collins is the sole source lavatory provider for the Boeing 737 MAX program. The Lavatories and Water Waste Systems Advanc...