At Republic Airline, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products, and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice.” Republic Airline is a regional airline headquartered in Indianapolis, operating fixed-fee flights for American Airlines, Delta Air...
Maintenance Controllers are responsible for monitoring all aircraft maintenance activity outside of heavy maintenance.
* Supervise maintenance work processes, coordinating between all departments and outside contract agencies.
* Input & update required data into the Company computer system.
* Monitor all open MEL/CDL deferred items on a continuous basis...
Maintenance Controller Reports to: Director of Maintenance Department: Maintenance
Division: Everts Air Cargo Station: FAI
Maintenance Control maintains constant awareness of aircraft operational requirements and essential
maintenance required for the continued airworthiness of aircraft. Maintenance Control will know the
airworthiness condition of all aircraft at all time...
Location: Denver (Flight Operations).
Boutique Air is hiring for a Maintenance Controller ensuring a safe, reliable and cost efficient maintenance operation while working with Boutique Air's Technicians and maintenance providers throughout our system. Candidates must meet all requirements of 14 CFR 119.71, and must have a clean record.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
* Provide safety and compl...
What does a Maintenance Controller do for Allegiant?
The Maintenance Controller is responsible to the Manager of Maintenance Control for managing mechanical irregularities. Maintenance Control (MC) will work with Maintenance, Mx Planning and Operations Control Center (OCC) to coordinate the scheduled workload
for all maintenance bases.
What are some of the daily duties of a Maintenance Contro...
The Maintenance Controller will coordinate required and scheduled maintenance of aircraft while maintaining maximum availability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Coordinate scheduling of aircraft between operations and maintenance to provide maximum safe and cost effective maintenance; assure compliance with FARs and Company maintenance manual; monitor current status of all aircra...