The Training Assistant is responsible for the daily administration of the maintenance training department. This position will assist with all training department needs and will be the main administrative point of contact
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Direct incoming phone calls to the appropriate personnel.
* Fax, scan, email, copy, and file all training department docume...
Compass Airlines is seeking a Technical Operations Trainer to join our team at our Minneapolis, Minnesota – Headquarters location. We are looking for an innovative and technical individual, with exceptional business judgment, as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
The Technical Operations Trainer (TOT) delivers air...
* Instruct and facilitate various Maintenance training courses (e.g. fleet maintenance, GSE maintenance)
* Develop and update training programs/lesson materials
* Write and proof Maintenance and Engineering manual revisions
* Conduct self-study and research in courses taught and adequately prepare for scheduled classes
* Coordinate with other company trainers on standard...
What does a Maintenance Training Course Developer / Instructor
do for Allegiant?
The Maintenance Training Course Developer/Instructor is qualified through training and experience on the equipment, systems, policies and procedures taught. They are responsible to the Manager of Maintenance Training for instructing Maintenance Department
personnel in maintenance policies and procedures to proper...