As an ILS Analyst/Engineer, your main missions will be:
* - Develop and manage Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) activities.
* - Provide answers to customer's technical requests (integrated logistics support activities and technical solutions based on accepted practices) and follow up on products performance dashboards.
* - Work closely with aircraft manufacturers and operator...
The Boeing Company is looking for a Staff Analyst to join our team for our China Lake, CA location. The ideal candidate is a leader who is a quick learner, detail orientated and looking to grow with our organization.
· Collects and assembles data from multiple sources.
· Conducts research and assists with the evaluation of organizational issues.
This opportunity is for an analyst to be a part of the St. Louis Boeing Defense, Space & Security Material Cost Analysis (MCA) Team on the F-15 Program, providing exposure to program leadership and a diverse customer base. Will also have exposure to F-18, Weapons and Development programs as we continue to leverage functional excellence and best practices across the team.
* Coordinates an...
Reports to Senior Manager of Complex Systems Analysis (CSA) within Boeing Research & Technology (BR&T). Manages a team of analysts and analytical tool developers performing engineering and technical activities in the area of Systems Engineering with emphasis on cost and operational effectiveness analysis and new technology development in the Modeling, Simulation & Analysis (MS&A) area. The posi...
The Multi-Domain Experimentation and Cyber/EMS Focus Area in Strategy and Experimentation has a need for a Systems Engineering Support Analyst in St Louis, MO. The selected candidate will work across the Experimentation group to create, update, and test analysis models and tools in support of Operations Analysis projects within the Phantom Works Virtual Warfare Center. Primary responsibilitie...
The Boeing Test & Evaluation (BT&E) organization is seeking a highly-motivated and energetic Mechanical System Design & Analysis Engineer (Level 3) to support the Midwest (MW) Design / Build team located in St. Louis, MO.
Your duties as an engineer will include (but are not limited to):
* Develops, maintains, and modifies mechanical instrumentation data system install...
* Boeing's Space Exploration organization is seeking Electrical Analysis and Design Engineer to join our team in Huntsville, AL.
* The qualified applicant will become part of Boeing's Exploration Launch Systems (ELS) office, located in Huntsville, Alabama, which supports NASA on strategy and policy on Space Exploration programs procured by the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC...
Boeing Commercial Airplane's Propulsion Systems Tooling team is seeking highly motivated, self-driven candidates for it's Tool Integration Analyst position. The primary location for this position will be in Everett, Washington; with required occasional travel to Renton, Washington.
Duties and Responsibilities
Develop complex project estimates and schedules.
Provide project status and ...
The Boeing CST-100 Starliner program is seeking a Flight Engineer to support the current Parachute System Responsible Engineer (RE) as the program moves through certification and into operations.
* Support the definition of CST-100 Starliner parachute and related aerodynamic data.
* Manage and manipulate large parachute drop test data sets.
Oversee development of the landing gear/steering control unit by the supplier
* •Requirements definition
* •Review supplier documentation (HW/SW)
* •Create in-house documentation including ICD
* •Participate in the software audit
* •Prepare/review avionics testing involving a Landing Gear and Steering Control Unit
* •Liaise with the supplier
* •Define flight test instrumentati...
The Boeing Company is seeking an experienced power systems analysis and integration lead engineer. The position will initiate at the Boeing Huntington Beach location and transition to the Boeing El Segundo location over the next two years.
Leads work with customers to develop and document complex electronic and electrical system requirements.
Leads and coordinates wor...
Boeing Defense, Space & Security is seeking mid-level (Level 3) Systems Engineering Support Analysts to join our Systems Engineering, Integration and Test (SEIT) teams in Oklahoma City (OKC). The Boeing OKC site is growing and has numerous openings for qualified applicants on the Bomber programs, Military/Government Executive Transport programs and Airborne Surveillance programs. These position...
Boeing is seeking experienced (Level 4) Systems Engineering Support Analysts to join our Systems Engineering, Integration and Test (SEIT) teams in Oklahoma City (OKC). The Boeing OKC site is growing and has numerous openings for qualified applicants on the Bomber programs, Military/Government Executive Transport programs and Airborne Surveillance programs. These positions are based in Oklahoma ...
Boeing Commercial Airplanes is seeking a Computer Aided Measurement Systems (CAMS) / Metrology Tech Analyst to support 777X wing and fuselage tool engineering in Everett, WA.
Responsibilities include the following:
Develop Computer Aided Design (CAD) models into 3-dimensional (3D) Computer Aided Measurement Systems (CAMS) measurement models that accurately define engineering intent.