* Bachelor's degree or efforts of working towards degree
* 3 years in a Supervior role or related experience
* Experience working in a Union environment
* Experience with Microsoft Office Applications
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3-5 years of Supervisory/Team Lead experience with demonstrated abi...
* High school diploma or equivalent with 0-1 years of related experience
* Silver level Workforce Readiness certificate or ability to obtain
* A&P certification and 2 years manufacturing, assembly and test, or aviation maintenance (civilian or military) preferred
* Read, write legibly, and understand English
* Perform basic math (add, subtract, multiple, and divide)
* Mechanical/technical ap...
HIgh School diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years of related experience
* Associate’s degree or Technical School Certification in electronics, aviation mechanics or automotive mechanics (preferred) or two years of mechanical experience involving similar equipment processes, measuring tools and assembly operations
* Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and mai...
Basic Qualifications: 3-5 years of related experience
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years of Supervisory/Team Lead experience or Bonding and/or assembly experience
Hhighly preferred Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma training or experience
Experience with materials planning/control Aircraft/aerospace industry experience is highly preferred
Experience working in a Union en...
High school diploma or equivalent with 2 -3 years in a technically oriented or complex component assembly/test environment.
Associates degree or post high school coursework in a technical discipline, FAA Airframes and Powerplants certification and Lean Six Sigma training preferred.
* Read, write legibly, and understand English.
* Perform basic math (add, subtract, multiple, and divide).
CRR Assembler 1, 2nd Shift (M-TH 4:00PM - 2:30 AM)
About the Organization
Astronics Corporation is a leading supplier of advanced technologies and products to the global aerospace, defense and semiconductor industries. Astronics' products and services include advanced, high-performance electrical power generation and distribution systems, seat motion solutions, lighting and safety syste...
Summary of Job Purpose:
The primary responsibility of this position is to work from verbal instructions, blueprints, sketches and complex assembly drawings, perform diversified mechanical bench or floor assembly operations to assemble intricate or larger and expensive products to close tolerances making modifications for precision fitting and aligning.
Work closely with Eng...
Required: High school diploma or equivalent with 5 years of related experience. Post high school coursework or professional certification preferred.
Highly preferred: Welding (Mig, Tig, Stick, Heliarc) with certifications. Mechanically inclined (building structure test rigs).
* High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
* Safety orientated and willing to participate in continuous improvement team discussions.
* General mechanical knowledge/background.
* Prefer knowledge of advanced hydraulic and electro-hydraulic theory and formula.
* Safe use of hand and power tools.
* Ability to follow instruction. (oral and written).
* Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and...
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembler 1 in Redmond, WA.
As an Assembler, you will spend your day working on the Wire Bond Machines, both automatic and manual. In addition, you will:
Work with small units/wire bonds
Use computer programs to read/interpret drawings, bills of materials, and make transfers on the system
High School Diploma or GED
3- 5 ye...
To install components of electrical and electronics systems.
I. Works from airplane orders, inspection records, standard shop practices, oral and written instructions to install a variety of components for standard and option electrical and electronic systems.
a. Installs wire bundles, radios, instruments, speakers, switches, lights and othe...
Learn to prepare and buildup a variety of wire harness components and prepare harness for use in various assemblies.
* Working from oral and written instructions and established shop practices, learn wire preparation and small
* electrical parts assembly as it relates to printed wire harness assembly.
* Prepares and runs wire cutting machine to...
Perform final detail operations, checks, and repairs on furniture.
* Reviews furniture for imperfections and any final details needing addressed. Uses some judgment on issues and how to resolve them. Works independently with minimal to no assistance.
* Sanding and buffing of top coat finish repairing minor issues. Work with stain and tone dept ...