Chipton-Ross is seeking a Systems Engineer - Level 4 / Level 5 for an opening in Jupiter, FL.
Without appreciable direction and exercising considerable latitude in determining technical objectives and approaches to assignments, performs in a largely independent role for the Systems Engineering organization.
May plan, conduct, and provide technical Systems Engineering directi...
Performs aircraft on and off equipment egress systems repair and maintenance tasks. Performs aircraft scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, servicing, launch and recovery, corrosion control and inspection with minimum supervision.
Operates ground support equipment and flight line vehicles.
Assists in aircraft/equipment movement and flight line foreign object prev...
* Provides line services in support of scheduled flight operations. These services include inspection, servicing, cleaning, launching and recovery of aircraft. Will be required to operate self-propelled ground equipment during daily routine. Services are primarily performed outside. Must complete training program and be certified in writing as a plane captain. Required ...
* High School Diploma or Accredited GED
* 7 years of experience in aircraft sheet metal and/or equivalent structural assembly
* Ability to work independently with the knowledge and understanding of non-conformance tags, and the ability to perform repair requirements with minimal supervision
* Physical Requirements: lifting, climbing, grasping, holding, standing, bending, stooping and ability to...
Performs a variety of logistics duties which include all functions under Tool Room, Property Control, Warehouse, Aircraft Maintenance Support Unit (AMSU), Material, Component and Stock Control. These duties also include receiving, shipping, issuing and stocking components, parts and materials. Inventories and completes data entry of inventoried and processed items. Pre...
ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We are seeking a Test Engineer/ Experienced Manager to manage and oversee the technical, administrative, and daily operations of contractor support functions of a U.S. Navy/Air Force aviation weapons acquisitions program. This candidate will be a senior team member s...
Position Title: Production Team Leader
Essential Job Functions:
* • Assures policies, procedures and other documentation are followed to ensure consistent and compliant manufactured product.
* • Supports product design organization through new product introduction phase to ensure customer manufacturing delivery times are met.
* • Leads, facilitates and coordinates production a...
The successful candidate must have a High School Diploma or GED. Must be willing and able to work any shift. Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as required. Prefer candidate to have manufacturing work experience or mechanical background. Basic computer skills preferred. Physical requirements: This position requires kneeling, stooping, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, maneuvering a...
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come ...
* Verifies the correct assembly at the in-process assembly stages as described in the applicable inspection plan.
* Performs physical inspection of the assembled product prior to the performance of any functional tests performed to verify safe completion of the product.
* Uses production control systems and generates reports for product documentation files.
Performs multiple tasks on an assigned team; project; or functional area. Tasks will typically be performed within full-scale production manufacturing operations and include tasks such as nonroutine and nonrepetitive production electronic; mechanical; electromechanical assembly; quality assurance and reliability testing following established methods and procedures; production scheduling and con...
* Operates metal fabrication equipment in compliance with company operating procedures using TIG welding processes.
* Must have strong welding skills and be able to pass certification weld test without additional training and/or instruction.
* Reads and interprets blueprints or welding process specifications.
* Operates brazing and soldering equipment. Operates metal...
Must have exp setting up and operating conventional lathes, milling machines, drill press and grinders and be able to read blueprints and drawings. Minimum of 3 years experience in a repair environment required. Must be able to read and communicate in English. Previous experience in aviation engines a plus.
Must have experience operating Vertical Tur...
Examine the physical properties of materials and components to find corrosion, cracks, flaws and other imperfections, which might lead to an unreliable product performance or product failure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform non-destructive tests (NDT) and determine product acceptability to the authorized limits of the NDT level obtained in accordance with p...
Selects, prepares and mixes solutions or coatings according to formulas and specifications.
Operates blasting equipment to clean and prepare the surface of materials and components.
Prepares and masks parts with fixtures, rubber, and tape prior to coating.
Sets up and operates various types spray systems to apply substances to parts.