Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
The purpose of this position is to provide leadership to operative associates for the Timken ...
Basic Function Summary:
Ensures all tools are properly issues/accounted for in the tool room, immediately reporting all missing and damaged tools in accordance with tool control procedures.
Research part numbers/alternate part numbers to determine manufacturer and prices.
Perform technical research using various data sources and screen material requests for accuracy.
Thorough knowledge of:
* General automotive service, industrial equipment repair or aerospace ground equipment
* Microsoft office basics
* Learn industry-related software
Must be able to perform assigned duties on any shift, regardless of weather, geographical location or other conditions
Must be able to obtain and maintain valid state and flight line drivers license
Safran is an international high-technology group and tier-1 supplier of systems and equipment in the Aerospace and Defense markets. Operating worldwide, Safran has nearly 58,000 employees and generated sales of 15.8 billion euros in 2016. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and its share is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices
Safran is r...
Basic Summary Function:
Performs a variety of warehouse duties, which include receiving, shipping, issuing and stocking (repairable and consumable) components, parts and materials. Inventories and completes data entry of inventoried and processed items.
Perform technical research using varied data sources.
Research alternate part numbers.
Screen material requests for accuracy.
Basic Summary Function:
- Performs a variety of warehouse duties, which include receiving, shipping, issuing and stocking (repairable and
consumable) components, parts and materials. Inventories and completes data entry of inventoried and processed items.
- Perform technical research using varied data sources.
- Research alternate part numbers.
- Screen material requests for accuracy.
Receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, dies, replacement parts, shop supplies and measuring and test equipment. Keeps records of issue and turn-in of tools. Prepares periodic inventory or keeps perpetual inventory and requisitions stock as needed. Unpacks and stores new equipment. Visually inspects tools or measures with micrometer for wear or defects and reports damaged or wor...
*** 1st Shift Opening ***
* Operates metal cleaning equipment such as vapour blasters, wheelabrators, deburrers and blast cabinets using a variety of blast media to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other material from surfaces of metal parts, castings and other metal products.
* Performs in process cleaning, air drying and buffing.
* Identifies and segregates fer...
L-3 Logistics Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Logs and Records Specialist to support our T-45 aircraft program in Meridian, MS. In this role you will
maintain aircraft records, maintenance data and flight data in accordance with COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 series, ensure the provision of accurate
aircraft inventories, equipment serial numbers and configurations, monitor and ensure timely subm...
To provide world class service and support for customers in the Service Center.
· Performs a variety of line service activities for Company and customer owned aircraft and general Service Center facilities maintenance.
· Maintains watch and meets aircraft on taxi ramp.
· Tows, parks, and secures aircraft at various ramp and hangar ...