* Thorough knowledge of:
* General automotive service, industrial equipment repair or aerospace ground equipment
* Microsoft office basics
* Skill to:
* Learn industry-related software
* Must be able to perform assigned duties on any shift, regardless of weather, geographical location or other conditions
* Must be able to obtain and maintain valid state and flight line drivers license
* Must be familiar with standard machine shop cutting tools.
* Ability to maintain a computer inventory database system.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required i.e.: Work and Excel.
* Must be able to read and interpret tools manual.
* Must have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
* Ability to determine tool grade for metal cutting.
* Ability to read a...
*This position is contingent upon contract award.*
The Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO) is responsible for developing and implementing security policies and procedures in coordination with government agencies and DynCorp International (DI) Security leadership. Coordinates and monitors sensitive aspects of government agencies’ industrial security programs, ensuring compli...
Performs chemical and mechanical cleaning of parts and other metal products by hand, solvent bath or other processes to remove unwanted materials. Cross trains in other complementary skills as needed to support production requirements.
* Operates metal cleaning equipment such as vapor blasters, wheelabrators, deburrers ...