Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Job Purpose & Scope
Provide customer service and product/project management. Associate’s fo...
* Perform First and Second Level maintenance on aircraft instruments, avionics and electrical systems and components.This will include, but not be limited to, the servicing, inspection, removal, cleaning, repair, installation, adjustment, testing and certification (release) of aircraft instruments, avionics and electrical systems and components and ground support equipment.
* Perform First and Second Level maintenance on CT114 aircraft mechanical, structural, safety-systems, and electrical systems and components.This will include, but not be limited to, the servicing, inspection, removal, cleaning, repair, installation, adjustment, testing and certification (release) of aircraft mechanical, structural, safety-systems, and electrical systems a...
This role will perform a variety of mechanical engineering work in designing, constructing, and testing designs and repairs of aircraft, and aircraft systems to meet customer expectations.
* Prepare engineering data in accordance to customer specifications and aircraft SIRM
* Adhere to FAA, customer, and company regulations in project design
* Coordinate with other eng...
Job ID #: 10507
Location: US - New Jersey - Wayne
Functional Area: Application Engineering
Division: MMA - Materials Analysis Division
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 60
Vision Research is a Business Unit in the Materials An...
$250 bonus after first 40 hours, $500 bonus after 120 days
CORPORATE JET AVIONICS - CRT
About Our Client:
Join the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains; offering an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Our client is the leader in aerospace designs, manufacturing and supporting innovative aviation products for the business, commercial an...
The Avionics Technician role provides installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of all wiring on company aircraft within the Avionics/Electrical Department.
* Install avionics equipment per engineering drawings while following wiring standards
* Perform basic soldering, harness build up and installation including wire stripping and crimping, fault isolation and repa...