* Bachelors degree (BA) in Business Administration, Engineering or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience which has provided both theoretical and practical knowledge in the field.
* Effective supervisory / leadership skills are required.
Due to our company’s position as a key supplier to the US defense industry. All candidates must possess permanent authoriz...
Organizational Change Management Lead
Moog Inc., a 2.5 billion dollar company, is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision motion control products and systems. Moog’s high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, industrial machinery, wind energy, marine applications, and medical equipment.
Lead User Experience Designer
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Honeywell is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of the cloud, big data/analytics, Internet of Things, and industrial design thinking. There is no greater time for the progressive, forward-thinking, technology ...
Reports to the Facility Manager. Employee with a minimum FAA Airframe license. Minimum of 6 months experience as a supervisor. Able to teach other technicians, must be able to complete all aircraft related and required paper work. Since this position is assigned supervisory duties (directing maintenance, preventive maintenance and alterations and/or directly assisting persons unfamiliar with ta...
The incumbent will provide operationally relevant support for DPSS software to COCOMs, Special Operations Command, and Foreign Militaries' Sales.
1. Be responsible for requirements collection, software testing and documentation of DPSS applications.
2. Create and maintain end-user instruction in support of domestic and Foreign Military Sales customer bases.
3. Provide classroom an...
A challenging mandate!
For over 30 years, L3 MAS has carried out the repair, maintenance, and modernization of the Canadian fighter jets, the CF-18s. Thanks to our technical expertise developed over time and our passionate employees, L3 MAS has developed innovative and personalized solutions for the in-service support contracts of the Canadian government’s aircraft fleets such as the CH-148 Cy...
* 10 years in an aerospace shop manufacturing environment.
* Experience with Gantry and Haandmans milling CNC Machinery desired but not required.
* Familiar with multiple metallic products including aluminum, and titanium. Desired but required
* 3-5 years in a supervisory/management role.
* Experience setting direction for a function and providing team leadership to accomplish functional obje...
* Must have high school diploma or equivalent
* 3 - 5 years of manufacturing supervisory experience.
* Engineering degree (Mechanical or Industrial) desired but not required
* Experience with hands-on machining and/or CNC machining a plus
* Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings.
* Familiarity with SolidWorks or similar CAD software.
* Strong mechanical aptitude.
* Experience in...
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Working for GE Aviation is exciting & challenging. Come see w...
Structures Lead Indy
Pay Rate: 27.00
The following is required:
$1150 split $200 after 30 days, $200 after 60 days, 300 after 120 days , after 180 days bonus of 150 bonus every 60 days must work at least 40 hours a week
A&P or A License
Previous experience as a Lead
Any GEN FAM in either B737; B747; B757; B767; B777
MRO Lead exp...
* The successful candidate will typically have a Bachelor’s degree and six years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Working knowledge and experience applying World Class Manufacturing (WCM) processes and Lean Manufacturing tools
* Preferred Qualifications: Aerospace industry work experience Willing to work 1st or 2nd shift. Six Sigma experience Strong ...
Supervisor - Technical Engineering, Global Programs-MON14822
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage performance for each ...
Addison, TX - PlaneTechs is seeking an Aircraft Avionics Supervisor with a minimum of 10 years’ experience on Corporate Aircraft. We offer an incredibly competitive salary along with per diem if qualify. This is a contract to hire position.
* We offer a personalized attention from PlaneTechs’ expert Aviation Maintenance Recruiter that will guide you through submitting your re...
CONTINGENT UPON AWARD OF CONTRACT
L-3 RASM-E is a diverse program located in Ft. Bragg, NC, Hunter AAF, Savannah, GA and Ft. Drum, NY. This position will be at our New River NC location and is part of the Maintenance Team.
We are looking for an individual that is a self-starter, organized and detail oriented. You will be required to communicate with all levels of employees from our Mechanics ...
CONTINGENT UPON AWARD OF CONTRACT
L-3 RASM-E is a diverse program located in Ft. Bragg, NC, Hunter AAF, Savannah, GA and Ft. Drum, NY. This position will be at our MCAS Miramar, CA location and is part of the Maintenance Team.
We are looking for an individual that is a self-starter, organized and detail oriented. You will be required to communicate with all levels of employees from our Mechan...