* Thorough knowledge of:
* Microsoft Office Basics
* ASW D17.1
* Skill to:
* Read and interpret mechanical drawings and blueprints
* Read standard gauges and other measuring devices
* Operate basic machining equipment
* Learn industry-related software
§ Minimum certification to include Material Groups IIa (stainless steel), IV (aluminum) and Inconel
§ Obtain respirato...
The Welder is responsible for the fabrication and welding procedures on aircraft and non-aircraft structures.
* Interpret drawings and applicable technical data to use in repairs
* Use calibrated instruments and tooling to perform critical measurements
* Inspect parts and sub-assemblies to determine the type of welding process and rods required to perform task
Your Career Begins at Timken Drives LLC
If you’re ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken Drives LLC, a leading manufacturer of agricultural and industrial chain pro...
Welder II - 2nd Shift
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 43961BR Date posted 04/20/City Wilson
State North Carolina
Country United States
-Position parts in jigs or fixtures on bench or welding positions.
-Select torch, torch tips, filler rods, and fluxes prescribed by blueprints, welding diagrams, and operation sheets.
-Connect regular valves and bases ...