Performs grinding and blending with different pneumatic, electric, and hand tools. Conducts repair of sheet metal, or composite surfaces. Position includes riveting, blending and sizing of parts
• Must be able to read and communicate in English
• Strong Mechanical Skills required.
• Aviation MRO Experience preferred
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
•Trouble-shoot, re-build and repair all plant equipment as to pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical malfunctions
•Move and install plant machinery and equipment as required
•Perform preventative maintenance on all plant machinery and equipment as needed
Performs aircraft maintenance to include inspection, operational test, repair, modification and replacement of aircraft systems and components. Must possess a high degree of expertise in aircraft systems, applicable maintenance and technical manuals and publications, basic and special tools and test equipment. Must have a working knowledge of ground support equipment and corrosion...
Performs aircraft on and off equipment egress systems repair and maintenance tasks. Performs aircraft scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, servicing, launch and recovery, corrosion control and inspection with minimum supervision.
Operates ground support equipment and flight line vehicles.
Assists in aircraft/equipment movement and flight line foreign object prev...
* Provides line services in support of scheduled flight operations. These services include inspection, servicing, cleaning, launching and recovery of aircraft. Will be required to operate self-propelled ground equipment during daily routine. Services are primarily performed outside. Must complete training program and be certified in writing as a plane captain. Required ...
* Performs repair and replacement of Airframe and Powerplant systems components and accessories. All work is performed in accordance with applicable manufacturers maintenance manuals, company directives and other approved data. May be required to handle hazardous materials in performance of assigned duties.
* A good working knowledge of assigned aircraft maintenance and p...
* High School Diploma or Accredited GED
* 10+ years of heavy structural repair experience in aircraft sheet metal; major structure build
* Ability to work independently with the knowledge and understanding of non-conformance tags, critical precision drill, and the ability to perform repair requirements with minimal to no supervision
* Able to pull holes due to engineering specification
Plans; lays out; fabricates; assembles; installs; and repairs both internal and external aircraft structures and surfaces for aircraft modification in accordance with technical manuals; engineering drawings; and FAA regulations.
High School Diploma or GED with 5 years' of experience in aircraft structural repair. Must have Bell 206/TH-57 experience. Must be able to work any shi...
Job Code :
Future Aviation, Inc
Fort Myers FL US 33913
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
For more than 55 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by servicing niche segments of the aviation,...
The Lead Mechanic is responsible for ensuring that the people assigned to their crew complete their tasks safely, in full compliance with all manuals and procedures while maintaining quality and productivity standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Ensure that every person assigned to a job has the correct work instructions, tools, PPE and applicable references available and is familiar with what ...