Civilian Aircraft Mechanic – Sheet Metal Specific
Hiring Transitioning Military Aviation Mechanics and Technicians!
Why PlaneTechs: PlaneTechs is a leading aviation employer with job openings
throughout the U.S. We offer military
veterans excellent employment opportunities working contract jobs with
S/M Mechanic Indy
Pay Rate: 26.00 $1,150 bonus
11/13/17, 11/27/2017, 12/04/2017, 12/11/2017, 12/18/2017, 12/27/2017, 01/02/2018, 01/08/2018, and 01/15/2018
$1150 split $200 after 30 days, $200 after 60 days, 300 after 120 days , after 180 days bonus of 150 bonus every 60 days must work at least 40 hours a week
Summary: PlaneTechs is seeking Aircraft Mechanics, who are Veterans that have military aviation experience, for LONG TERM (multi-year) work on ERJ 170/175 aircraft. Work is performed in a large MRO setting in Indianapolis, IN. PlaneTechs offers a highly competitive pay rate along with per diem if qualify.
No Tools Required!
Equipment: ERJ 170/175
Pay: Highly competitive pay rate based on exp...
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, work orders, work instructions, and procedures and customers specifications.
* Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete ...
Republic Airline, based in Indianapolis, operates a fleet of 180 Embraer 170/175 aircraft and offers scheduled passenger service with 900 daily flights to 100 cities in 35 U.S. states, Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. The airline provides fixed-fee flights operated under our major airline partner brands of American Eagle, Delta Connection and United Express.
Duties and Res...
To function as a Base Mechanic in accordance with Air Evac EMS, Inc. (AEEMS) General Operations Manual and Policies and Procedures. To assist with coverage of open shifts as needed in assigned area.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintains the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner with emphasis on compliance with the A.A.I.P.
2. Submit all appropriate paperwork in a neat and timely...