Job Summary The Aircraft Mechanic I troubleshoots malfunctions in aircraft structure, landing gear, flight surfaces and controls, anti-icing, pneudraulic, engines, auxiliary power unit, and ventilation and heating systems. Principal Accountabilities(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraf...
* Inspect and certify aircraft at specific intervals as required by Beechcraft FAA, and/or USG requirements
* Troubleshoot avionics malfunctions and perform necessary corrective actions
* Remove and replace defective components
* Comply with Service Bulletins, Service Instructions, and/or Airworthiness Directives as directed
* Perform pre-flight, thru-flight,...