Seeking Airframe/Structures Mechanics in Kansas City, MO!!
Eligible for travel reimbursement. Up to $1,000
MUST have 3+ years experience on Boeing 737 and 767
SUMMARY: Ensure timely completion of a quality airworthiness product for an assigned function area. Be able to fulfill Maintenance Supervisor responsibilities for short periods of time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work assignment for Process Mechanic – Painter:
- Layout and paint lettering, pictures and background with or without aids.
- Fabricate stencils, mix paints, layout and apply stripes, layout and apply insignias.
- Setup and operate all power assisted and power operated benders.
- Form and modify various types of tubes on all types of tube bending equipment.
- Layout and mark finish trim on tubi...
Boeing Precision Product Center (PPC) has immediate needs for Welders to join the team.
Job duties include:
- Setup where trimming, fitting and aligning operations are necessary.
- Setup and operate tungsten, arc, gas, and metal inert gas welding equipment to weld such metals as steel alloys, titanium, aluminum, magnesium using A.C. and D.C. equipment and accessories.
- Care and judgment to la...
Assembly Mechanic encompasses all of the duties of the following job classifications: Inspector Assembly, Sub-Assembly Precision, Mechanic Aircraft Production, Mechanic Electrical and Radio, Sheet Metal Assembler and Riveter. Individual job duties may include: Assemble precision assemblies, set up and operate ream fixtures to drill, ream, countersink, spot face, hone and bore for mating major a...
Responsible to the Regional Maintenance Manager (RMM) and is authorized to perform and is responsible for but not limited to the performance of the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist the RMM in the supervision of the Base Mechanics in their assigned region
* Provides feedback to the RMM as to the individual training needs of the Base Mechanics