SUMMARY: Provide maintenance support for aviation ground service equipment. This position will also assist on the ramp on an as needed basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Provide prompt response to equipment service requests, including, but not limited to: servicing vehicles & belt loaders
(unleaded, diesel and propane engines...
Job Title: Ground Equipment Support Technician / Ground Vehicle Mechanic - PDX (Flightline)
Job ID: 31566
Location: Portland, OR
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
The starting hourly wage for this position is $17.27 + medical & flight benefits!
HORIZON AIR STORY
Horizon Air: behind the name are men and women with a "can-do" spirit and a passion for excellence. Lau...
Join us in Medford, Oregon! PlaneTechs is seeking A&P Mechanics for work on a variety of rotary wing aircraft. We are offering a highly competitive pay rate!
* We offer a personalized attention from PlaneTechs’ expert Aviation Maintenance Recruiter that will guide you through submitting your resume, your first day and daily support throughout your assignment!
* Free direct d...
The AOG (Aircraft on Ground) Site Lead Technician is responsible for the safe and efficient daily maintenance of aircraft and assurance that all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations and policies as issued by management of the Company, airport authority, Federal Aviation Administration and other pertinent authorities. The primary function of this role is to oversee the AOG maint...
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, ...
* Repair, overhaul, rebuild and assemble a wide variety of plant equipment, including numerically controlled machines, precision-built machines and material handling equipment.
* Determine and/or develop maintenance procedures when documentation is not available and devise and make tools/equipment to facilitate work.
* Obtain job assignment from management. Review trouble tickets to determine...
The A&P Mechanic will maintain the Company’s aircraft in a safe and airworthy condition according to the company maintenance manual and FAR regulations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform work on aircraft, components or related parts of aircraft as outlined on the applicable work forms in accordance with the manufacturer’s Maintenance Manual and Empire Airlines approved maint...