PlaneTechs is seeking Interior Mechanics for work on commercial aircraft in Tampa, FL. You are supported by a dedicated on-site rep and can earn valuable experience.
* We offer a personalized attention from PlaneTechs’ expert Aviation Maintenance Recruiter that will guide you through submitting your resume, your first day and daily support throughout your assignment!
* Free d...
Work is on commercial aircraft in an MRO setting with a start date of mid-September.
Your role will include:
* Inspect, test, repair, maintain, and service aircraft.
* Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
* Modify aircraft structures, space vehicles, systems, or co...
Join us in beautiful Tampa, FL! Work is on commercial aircraft in an MRO setting with a start date of mid September.
* Repair body or structure of aircraft according to specifications.
* Reinstall repaired or replacement parts for subsequent riveting or welding, using clamps and wrenches.
* Read work orders, blueprints, and specifications or examine sample or damaged parts of struc...
Summary Description Of Position:
Services troubleshoots, repairs, modifies, preserves, maintains, and overhauls aircraft, aircraft systems, and aircraft components in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
Pay Rate: 23.00 PLUS BONUS
New Hire Start Date 8/14/17 (this is the only start date for new hires)
Rehire start dates 8/21/17 & 8/28/17
Must have 2 yrs minimum commercial experience on Heavy Commercial aircraft expected to be long term. Must have your own tools, good transportation, and pass all F.A.A. requirements. PLUS $100.00 BONUS EVERY 30 DAYS for ...