Charter Sourcing Specialists work closely with Scheduled Planning, Ground Operations, Crew Scheduling, Outstation Catering, Charter Coordinators and Charter Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Negotiate services and partnerships with internal and external customers
* Communication of schedules to airports, and service providers
* Obtain and approve mission critical services at t...
Job Purpose: To coordinate with Maintenance Control, Line / Hangar Facilities, Technical Engineering, Materials, Maintenance Planning and Dispatch in planning and scheduling Deferred Maintenance Items (DMIs).
* High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
* Experience with using Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
* Excellent communication skills in ...
Compass Airlines is seeking a Training Scheduler to join our team at our Minneapolis, Minnesota – Headquarters location. We are looking for an innovative and technical individual, with exceptional business judgment, as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
The Training Scheduler is responsible for the scheduling of s...
This position has primary job responsibility for the technical aspects of Maintenance Engineering activity based upon Safety, FAA Regulations, Reliability, and cost of ownership issues.
• Issue Engineering Task Cards/Authorizations to address aircraft structures and interiors repairs and alterations.
• Focal point for vendors on technical issues relating to aircraft struct...
Location: Minneapolis-St. Paul Intl Apt (MSP-TRML)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 19495
Join us for a career with endless possibilities.
Looking for a job where a passion for innovation, a culture of teamwork, and opportunities for growth are valued and rewarded? You’ve come to the right place.
You don’t have to be an airline aficionado to join American Airlines. It t...
This position has primary job responsibility for completing internal audits, investigations, safety risk assessments, and all Ground Operations’ Operational Irregularity/Safety Report processing.
* Reviews, analyzes, and assesses all Ground Operations’ Operational Irregularity/Safety Reports for risk
* Completes all Safety Department investigations for Ground Operations
Senior Manager Quality Control & Compliance
A. Job Function
Direct and exercise control over assigned Quality Control Department to assure compliance with Regulatory requirements and Company policies ensuring all operating aircraft are in a safe operating condition.
Senior Manager Quality Control & Compliance has authority and responsibility for the oversight, quality, and support of...
* Compile and present IOE tracking reports
* Ensure ideal distribution of training events to minimize impact on staffing
* Coordinate with FAA as necessary
* Audit all processes; looking for improvement in efficiency and cost
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Write reports...
This position facilitates curriculum development, creates training material, and delegates training to a team of Station Trainers to accomplish a consistent and successful training program for ground employees.
This position may be assigned other duties as needed by The Manager, Director, Airport Operations or the Sr. Director, Ground Operations.
* Develop Curricula for ...
This role is based in either ATL or MN
The Radio System Engineer will provide technical operational support for all voice, data network and/or radio communication systems as well as technical /engineering support for staff system wide. Document, track and update service tickets, inventory and new equipment. Responsible for communication and network project design, installation and documentatio...
* Adhere to Sun Country Airlines' purchase policies and procedures
* Streamline order and repair processes
* Be available for on-call assistance and guidance in support of AOG part procurement
* Source, negotiate, and procure products and services including inventory and non-inventory purchases
* Track material for AOG, MEL, NEF, and MTI part requirements
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM plus weekly rotation as on call person after hours and on weekends.
1. Schedule Simulator, Classroom, Instructor and Student resources on a monthly basis as well as ad-hoc
2. Communicate on a daily basis with Students, Instructors, various resource vendors and Federal Aviation Administration personnel
3. Update all schedules as necessary d...
Aircraft On Ground (AOG) Coordinators are responsible for coordinating the movement of materials and utilization of resources based upon operational requirements. The highest priority will be placed on out of service aircraft to obtain all required components and resources necessary to return the aircraft to revenue service in the shortest amount of time possible. Coordination w...
Compass Airlines is seeking Non-Line Capable Simulator Instructors to join our team at our Minneapolis, Minnesota – Headquarters location. We are looking for an innovative and technical individual, with exceptional business judgment, as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
Simulator Instructor – Non Line Capable (NL...
Compass Airlines is seeking a Quality Assurance Technical Auditor to join our team at our Minneapolis, Minnesota – Headquarters location. We are looking for an innovative and technical individual, with exceptional business judgment, as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
The QA Technical Auditor assists the Supervis...