Compass Airlines is seeking a Quality Assurance Technical Auditor to join our team at our Minneapolis, Minnesota – Headquarters location. We are looking for an innovative and technical individual, with exceptional business judgment, as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
The QA Technical Auditor assists the Supervis...
The Warranty/Repair Administrator is responsible for management of the Warranty and Repair functions related to both Consignment and Company-Owned Materials. The administrator will work to assure the company receives the maximum value from these materials by monitoring vendor turn around times (TAT’s) as well as via thorough review of consignment repair costs not covered under th...
Aircraft On Ground (AOG) Coordinators are responsible for coordinating the movement of materials and utilization of resources based upon operational requirements. The highest priority will be placed on out of service aircraft to obtain all required components and resources necessary to return the aircraft to revenue service in the shortest amount of time possible. Coordination w...
Compass Airlines is seeking Non-Line Capable Simulator Instructors to join our team at our Minneapolis, Minnesota – Headquarters location. We are looking for an innovative and technical individual, with exceptional business judgment, as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
Simulator Instructor – Non Line Capable (NL...
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM plus weekly rotation as on call person after hours and on weekends.
1. Schedule Simulator, Classroom, Instructor and Student resources on a monthly basis as well as ad-hoc
2. Communicate on a daily basis with Students, Instructors, various resource vendors and Federal Aviation Administration personnel
3. Update all schedules as necessary d...
* Manage, direct, and supervise the activities of Sun Country Airlines Engineering Staff.
* Prioritize workload as required in support of aircraft operation, maintenance check and modification programs
* Responsible for maintaining major/minor logic flow procedures to assure that Engineering Task Cards and Engineering Authorizations meet all regulatory and certification ...
Welcome, and thank you for checking in about the opportunity to join our team as an Aircraft Support Mechanic (ASM) - Cabin Maintenance.
Job Summary: Performs various tasks using appropriate equipment to assist mechanics in non-technical functions related to aircraft interior or cargo bin component changes such as those involving slide panels, carpeting, flooring, light bulb changes, seat oper...
Thank you for inquiring about the opportunity to become a Ready Reserve Cargo Customer Service Agent.
Job Summary: Performs a variety of duties according to the functional work area. Cargo agents lift, load, unload and transport cargo and, mail to aircraft. Duties also include operating ground support equipment such as tugs, forklifts and tow tractors. Subject to shift work, working weekends an...
The Manager of Flight Operations Safety is responsible for acting as the subject matter expert for Flight Operations safety.
The Manager of Flight Operations Safety is responsible for the development and continuous improvement of the Safety Management System (SMS) deployed by the Sun Country Airlines’ Safety Department. Primary job functions include: act as main communication liaison to the ap...
The Training Content Developer will collaborate with Flight Operations Management and subject matter experts to develop effective learning solutions. The position will create diverse materials for use in training pilots, ground personal and other company groups as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Create appropriate learning solution; print, e-learning, instructor led, performance suppor...
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Government Property Administrator located in Minneapolis, MN
Candidate must have Business Property Asset experience.
(Tennant - Private experience need not apply)
Government Contract Position.
Opportunity for contract-to-hire after 90 days to FT based on worker performance, worker attendance and dependability and client business needs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Assist maintenance with heat carts, ground power units, and stairs when parking and departing aircraft on hangar ramp.
* Assist maintenance with aircraft parking and movement in and out of hangar.
* Fueling ground equipment.
* Conduct all tasks in a safe ...
Responsible for managing and maintaining the system of aircraft technical records.
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must be legal to work in the United States (A citizen or national of the United States, a lawful permanent resident, or an alien authorized to work)
Education and/or Experience:
* Min of 5 years of aircraft records experience required
This position is responsible for the safety and legality of the flight crew members schedules in accordance with 14 CFR Part 117 and CFR Part 121 (Federal Aviation Regulations) and contractual agreements. The Crew Scheduling Supervisor will work with other operational personnel to keep all parties informed of crew rest issues, scheduling conflicts and legality concerns.
Customer Experience Specialist positions are a great way to join the customer service and sales focused teams at Delta Air Lines. Customer Experience Specialists "Listen, Care and Connect" with customers by answering calls in an efficient, courteous, and accurate manner while valuing the customer's time and needs. Our mission at Delta is to build an airline operated by people whose commitment ...