Reports to the Manager, Ground Safety. Assigned to operational divisions during the implementation of MoveSMART®
With general direction from the Manager, Ground Safety, takes initiative to oversee and manage the processes and procedures to design, implement and maintain an effective ergonomics and movement safety program within Hawaiian Airlines. Maintains and strengthens
The Instructor, Flight Standards and Qualifications develops, maintains and facilitates various pilot and other ground training courses.
* Provide instruction, facilitation, and support for ground training courses for pilots.
* Facilitate courses including general subjects, pilot indoctrination, performance, and aircraft systems, in both a classroom se...
Software Development Engineers (SDE) are responsible for understanding business requirements and writes/configures/develops software code to provide business value to the organization, have breadth of coding languages, ensure their solutions adhere to SDLC
process, security and compliance guidelines/regulations. In addition to deep technical expertise, an SDE 2 must have exce...
We are looking for a talented, driven individual to lead and manage a range of flight standards and pilot training activities, to include managing development
and delivery of multiple pilot training programs. Programs will include Human Factors (CRM/TEM), Indoctrination, Instructor/Evaluator, and other areas and cross-fleet programs, as determined by leadership. The ideal cand...
* Main liaison representing Airport Operations department in discussions regarding integration of policies and procedures between HA and Joint Venture (JV) partner
* Negotiate terms and requirements for Airport Operations policies and procedures with JV
* Oversee the development of policies and procedures for all operations related to JV, below and above the wing, for t...
This is a 2nd shift position.
• Prepares aircraft surfaces for painting by cleaning, scraping, sanding and then treating the metal with alumiprep and alodine.
• Applies aerodynamic sealer, and masks the aircraft using tapes and paper products (to protect windows, seals, struts, cables, etc.) in preparation for the paint process.
• Mixes, blends and thins paint products, p...
We are looking for a senior Systems Engineer willing to be part of our new joint-venture between Safran Power Units and Boeing.
As senior Systems Engineer, your missions will be:
* - Be responsible for coordination with OEM for APU/aircraft system architecture and System Models
* - Create systems engineering department (including tools, plans, processes, procedures).
* - Deve...
Innovators with InsightCobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global technology company. It’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.AW139 SAR Line Pilot (EASA ATPL)Curacao - CaribbeanAs a result of an extension to the scope of ...
VistaJet is the first and only global aviation company, providing exceptional standards of quality, style and service. Our home away from home experience is tailored so that passengers always feel at ease to work, entertain and relax all on the same journey.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and passionate 'foodie', who has experience in high-end food establishments and an exte...
VistaJet, the world’s leading global business aviation company, is committed to doing everything possible to ensure our passengers’ expectations are met or surpassed.
From scheduling a flight, every detail is covered, from a particular bottle of wine or catering from a preferred restaurant, to a particular magazine or a chauffeur service to the airport.
We are looking for a Product Manager Support & Repair willing to be part of our new joint-venture between Safran Power Units and Boeing.
As Product Manager Support & repair, your missions will be:
* - Develop product maintenance requirements (off aircraft / on aircraft)
* - Work with responsible stakeholders to establish an inventory system to maintain an accurate accounting ...
The Masker II position processes customer hardware using various types of masking techniques under the supervision and direction of department team lead.
Demonstrate the ability to communicate in English verbally and written.
•Exhibits good blueprint reading and interpretation skills.
•Display proper methods for glass bead, sandblast, degrease, wet h...
StandardAero Component Services Winnipeg is looking for a Production Planner to support Helicopter Reworks (Cycle 2) operations. The successful candidate will translate customer orders into a work schedule involving several sequential operations. Controls various production factors to ensure balanced and leveled loads; appropriate utilization of available capacity (labou...
Responsible for ensuring the RB211 program meets customer needs and contractual requirements on all aspects of the program’s product & service offering including but not limited to sales, marketing, business development, and customer service. Ensures that all aspects of the program’s third party relationships are contracted and undertaken in accord...
Working as part of a multi-discipline team of designers, you will be responsible for conducting a range of electrical modification design activities including the preparation of Electrical Load Analyses, design schemes, models and assemblies following design office processes and procedures, as part of delivering cost effective reliable modification services and products fo...
This is a 2nd shift position.
• The Aircraft Painter prepares aircraft surfaces for painting by cleaning, scraping, sanding and treating metal surfaces with chemicals such as alumiprep and alodine. Applies aerodynamic sealer, and masks the aircraft using tapes and paper products (to protect windows, seals, struts, cables, etc.) in preparation for the paint process.
StandardAero Component Services Winnipeg is looking for a Production Planner to support Defense Energy Services (DES) Reworks (Cycle 2) operations. The successful candidate will translate customer orders into a work schedule involving several sequential operations. Controls various production factors to ensure balanced and leveled loads; appropriate utilization of availa...
Maintains, repairs, and overhauls helicopter aircraft engines, modules, and components to assure compliance with established company standards, contractual obligations and airworthiness regulatory requirements.
-Performs technical troubleshooting using mechanical ability and extensive product knowledge.
- Performs dismantling and assembly of complete engines, modules, com...