The IT Intern is responsible for installing, removing and maintaining software on computer systems and the network; diagnosing and repairing technical issues and addressing user requests, and planning the install of new PC’s and printers.
* Provide computer support via telephone, email and face-to-face contact
* Assist in troubleshooting computer equipment when problems...
The HR Recruiter supports the Human Resources department by coordinating and leading full life-cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, screening, interviewing and onboarding quality candidates for employment opportunities at Dynamic Aviation.
* Review resumes to find suitable candidates who meet job description criteria
* Complete initial applicant screening to ...
The Business Development Manager role exists to establish and maintain profitable customer relationships to help the company meet and exceed revenue targets. This position is in direct support of ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) contracts.
* Develops and maintains long term account(s)/projects/people/customer relationships
* Adheres to established str...
The Aircraft Records Clerk role supports the Dynamic Aviation remote bases and the maintenance office in ensuring proper records of aircraft operations are appropriately linked to the maintenance on each aircraft.
* Review aircraft time utilization per documented procedures
* Review documents to ensure aircraft maintenance is recorded in a timely manner
* Ensure logboo...
The Network Administrator provides reliable IT network resources to the organization and helps secure the company’s IT assets.
* Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot network infrastructure at the corporate headquarters, and branch offices including switches, wireless network, load balancers, content filters, and other network devices
* Monitor and analyze network traffic ...