Develop timely communication strategies targeted to internal audiences in a complex and changing environment, which support the achievement of business goals and priorities.
* Work closely with Officers, Stakeholders and Business Partners to provide strategic communication around initiatives affecting the M&E organization
* Identify any weaknesses in i...
* Own and drive products and/or features to completion
* Help define direction of your team’s products
* Mentor other team members with design and coding best practices
* Serve as SDE role model for team
* Perform code-reviews
* Help drive detailed requirements by working closely with product owners and business analysts
* Lead and/or participate in the organization’s tec...
The Director of Recruitment is responsible for the design, development and management of the company’s recruitment strategy to attract and acquire the best available talent. Oversees the delivery of full-cycle recruiting on a diverse portfolio of positions
across the organization. Through skills in leadership, influence and partnership, coaches the team and department manag...
Provide leadership, management and professional development training as part of Hawaiian Airlines’ new Leadership Training Program to leaders and managers at all levels using sound instructional design and facilitation methodology.
Under the guidance of the Sr. Manager of Leadership and Professional Development Training (LPD):
* Design, develop and del...
Provide leadership in defining Enterprise Data Management and BI systems architecture in the implementation of scalable Reporting and Analytics solutions.
* Strong business acumen to quickly master HA business processes, data sources, and business information needs in designing and developing robust and elegant solutions to deliver business insights
* Maintain SEC/SOX reporting documents and manage the changes to those documents
* Assist with management of the SOX compliance report and processes
* Assist with the coordination of external audits (financial statement, internal control over financial reporting (ICFR), and employee benefit plans (EBPs)), including coordination with business unit members and audit person...
Provide leadership and management to a team responsible for supporting and servicing HR, Legal, Finance & Accounting, and Corp Comm departments in Hawaiian Airlines. Support and service activities include but are not limited to developing business cases
for new solutions/systems, solving problems through innovative technologies, implementing and improving systems, serving as ...
Designs and writes software and provides leadership and mentoring to development team.
* Architect, design, and write software for web sites and services.
* Provide expertise across full stack
* Coach and mentor team members to grow their knowledge and skills.
* Work effectively in Agile development process
* Provide insight and input into Hawaiian’s so...
The Specialist, Procurement position is responsible for enabling optimum value to Hawaiian Airlines through supplier engagement. The primary duties of this position include sourcing and contract administration within the Strategic Procurement - Category
* Support Category Managers in strategy development, execution, and periodic ...
* Partner with Project Managers on project cost tracking for significant investments to ensure expenditures are within approved budget and benefits are realized
* Provide leadership and coordination of project cost tracking, analysis, and reporting for key cross functional projects
* Collaborate and work with business partners on division initiatives which includes (but ...
The Specialist, Repairs is key to ensuring aircraft are on the ground for the shortest time possible. Responsible for maintaining an asset pool to support an aircraft fleet by sending unserviceable components for repair and ensuring appropriate turn times
are met by repair locations. Maintains consignment stock levels at bases, analyzing pool size and making recommendations...
This position will be responsible for the annual Information Security Policy and Standard lifecycle including creation and updates. Researches and creates documented security architecture patterns mirroring best practices that support the functional and
non-functional business requirements for proposed systems..
* Responsible for the annual Informatio...