The Specialist, Procurement position is responsible for enabling optimum value to Hawaiian Airlines through supplier engagement. The primary duties of this position include sourcing and contract administration within the Strategic Procurement - Category
* Support Category Managers in strategy development, execution, and periodic ...
The Specialist, External Communications will execute external strategies and communications plans under the direction for the Senior Manager, and Senior Specialist, External Communications.
* Support the team’s work with PR consultants in all HA destination markets to ensure aligned and integrated messaging; Work collaboratively with multiple teams and ...
* Partner with Project Managers on project cost tracking for significant investments to ensure expenditures are within approved budget and benefits are realized
* Provide leadership and coordination of project cost tracking, analysis, and reporting for key cross functional projects
* Collaborate and work with business partners on division initiatives which includes (but ...
* Perform specialized accounting activities related to passenger payment transactions, including credit card reconciliation, in accordance with established policies and procedures
* Ensure establishment and documentation of proper internal controls through the definitions of appropriate policies, procedures and controls
* Oversee outsourced vendor in the day-to-day execu...
Sr. Director of Recruitment is responsible for the design, development and management of the company’s recruitment strategy to attract and acquire global talent. This position oversees the delivery of full-cycle recruiting on a diverse portfolio of positions
across the organization. This person will lead a Recruitment team and foster partnerships with managers throughout the ...
Designs and writes software and provides leadership and mentoring to development team.
* Architect, design, and write software for web sites and services.
* Provide expertise across full stack.
* Coach and mentor team members to grow their knowledge and skills.
* Work effectively in Agile development process.
* Provide insight and input into Hawaiian’...
The Specialist, Repairs is key to ensuring aircraft are on the ground for the shortest time possible. Responsible for maintaining an asset pool to support an aircraft fleet by sending unserviceable components for repair and ensuring appropriate turn times
are met by repair locations. Maintains consignment stock levels at bases, analyzing pool size and making recommendations...
The Senior Labor Administrator, Contract Flight, In-Flight & TWU is responsible for administering collective bargaining agreements for HA Pilots, Flight Attendants, and Dispatchers. This position serves as Subject Matter Expert on these contracts and handles
all related grievances. The position reports to the Vice President of Employee and Labor Relations.