Sr. Director of Recruitment is responsible for the design, development and management of the company’s recruitment strategy to attract and acquire global talent. This position oversees the delivery of full-cycle recruiting on a diverse portfolio of positions
across the organization. This person will lead a Recruitment team and foster partnerships with managers throughout the ...
* Manage and track sales programs such as web and incentives; work with appropriate various partners (corporate, travel agencies, preferred affiliates, wholesalers, consolidators) as appropriate
* Responsible for day to day management and implementation of sales support functions that include (but not limited to) vendor management, reporting, distribution of fare sheets, ...
Designs and writes software and provides leadership and mentoring to development team.
* Architect, design, and write software for web sites and services.
* Provide expertise across full stack.
* Coach and mentor team members to grow their knowledge and skills.
* Work effectively in Agile development process.
* Provide insight and input into Hawaiian’...
The Supervisor, Payroll is responsible for supervising day-to-day payroll operations to ensure the timeliness, efficiency and accuracy of payroll processing and associated deliverables. The scope of responsibilities includes all US and foreign locations
as well as US employees working abroad.
Manage Payroll operations
* Supervise day-to-day payroll o...
The Specialist, Procurement position is responsible for enabling optimum value to Hawaiian Airlines through supplier engagement. The primary duties of this position include sourcing and contract administration within the Strategic Procurement - Category
* Support Category Managers in strategy development, execution, and periodic ...
The Specialist, Repairs is key to ensuring aircraft are on the ground for the shortest time possible. Responsible for maintaining an asset pool to support an aircraft fleet by sending unserviceable components for repair and ensuring appropriate turn times
are met by repair locations. Maintains consignment stock levels at bases, analyzing pool size and making recommendations...
The Senior Labor Administrator, Contract Flight, In-Flight & TWU is responsible for administering collective bargaining agreements for HA Pilots, Flight Attendants, and Dispatchers. This position serves as Subject Matter Expert on these contracts and handles
all related grievances. The position reports to the Vice President of Employee and Labor Relations.