Provide leadership in defining Enterprise Data Management and BI systems architecture in the implementation of scalable Reporting and Analytics solutions.
* Strong business acumen to quickly master HA business processes, data sources, and business information needs in designing and developing robust and elegant solutions to deliver business insights
* Maintain SEC/SOX reporting documents and manage the changes to those documents
* Assist with management of the SOX compliance report and processes
* Assist with the coordination of external audits (financial statement, internal control over financial reporting (ICFR), and employee benefit plans (EBPs)), including coordination with business unit members and audit person...
Provide leadership and management to a team responsible for supporting and servicing HR, Legal, Finance & Accounting, and Corp Comm departments in Hawaiian Airlines. Support and service activities include but are not limited to developing business cases
for new solutions/systems, solving problems through innovative technologies, implementing and improving systems, serving as ...
Designs and writes software and provides leadership and mentoring to development team.
* Architect, design, and write software for web sites and services.
* Provide expertise across full stack
* Coach and mentor team members to grow their knowledge and skills.
* Work effectively in Agile development process
* Provide insight and input into Hawaiian’s so...
* Partner with Project Managers on project cost tracking for significant investments to ensure expenditures are within approved budget and benefits are realized
* Provide leadership and coordination of project cost tracking, analysis, and reporting for key cross functional projects
* Collaborate and work with business partners on division initiatives which includes (but ...
* Perform specialized accounting activities related to passenger payment transactions, including credit card reconciliation, in accordance with established policies and procedures
* Ensure establishment and documentation of proper internal controls through the definitions of appropriate policies, procedures and controls
* Oversee outsourced vendor in the day-to-day execu...
This position will be responsible for the annual Information Security Policy and Standard lifecycle including creation and updates. Researches and creates documented security architecture patterns mirroring best practices that support the functional and
non-functional business requirements for proposed systems..
* Responsible for the annual Informatio...
The Specialist, Repairs is key to ensuring aircraft are on the ground for the shortest time possible. Responsible for maintaining an asset pool to support an aircraft fleet by sending unserviceable components for repair and ensuring appropriate turn times
are met by repair locations. Maintains consignment stock levels at bases, analyzing pool size and making recommendations...
Sr. Director of Recruitment is responsible for the design, development and management of the company’s recruitment strategy to attract and acquire global talent. This position oversees the delivery of full-cycle recruiting on a diverse portfolio of positions
across the organization. This person will lead a Recruitment team and foster partnerships with managers throughout the ...
The Senior Labor Administrator, Contract Flight, In-Flight & TWU is responsible for administering collective bargaining agreements for HA Pilots, Flight Attendants, and Dispatchers. This position serves as Subject Matter Expert on these contracts and handles
all related grievances. The position reports to the Vice President of Employee and Labor Relations.