* Currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Dynamics/Development.
* Strong attention to detail
* Experience in a professional office environment performing standard tasks
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Proficiency using MS Office applications
* Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
(CPA a plus, candidate will be supported if CPA obtained post-employment)
* 2+ years’ experience in audit or accounting
* Experience in Public Accounting preferred.
* Proficient in Word and Excel
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong organizational and analytical skills...
Job ID #: 9858
Location: US - Pennsylvania - Harleysville
Functional Area: Engineering
Division: Advanced Motion Solutions
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Relocation Provided: No
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 0
A rewarding Engineering internship at a leading motion solutions c...