Responsible for handling one or more of the following as their primary role: Attendance and compliance, distribution of equipment and supplies, coordinating payroll, coordinating and maintaining operation coverage and lost time, and managing new hire and transfer boarding.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Performs a wide variety of office duties including: coordinating meeting arrangem...
* 3-5 years Accounts Payable experience required
* Basic Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills required
* Strong organization and communication skills
* Self-starting personality
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
Job ID #: 9858
Location: US - Pennsylvania - Harleysville
Functional Area: Engineering
Division: Advanced Motion Solutions
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Relocation Provided: No
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 0
A rewarding Engineering internship at a leading motion solutions c...
* Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art, Design, Marketing, Communications or related field (or currently attending).
* Experience in marketing, communications, PR, graphic design helpful
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop and Adobe Acrobat)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Overall knowledge, skills, and abilities that reflect ...