Conducts learning requirements analysis and establishes learning objectives. Designs and develops course content and instructional materials. Tests delivery environment and establishes system access requirements. Delivers content and assesses effectiveness based on learning objectives. Conducts customer workplace coaching sessions to improve individual or group performance. Deploys development ...
* Qualified applicants must have 8 -12 years HR experience with progressive levels of responsibility.
* Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred.
* Six Sigma and LEAN experience preferred.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels in the organizations.
* Sound working knowledge of computer systems, applications and the competent ...
* Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art, Design, Marketing, Communications or related field (or currently attending).
* Experience in marketing, communications, PR, graphic design helpful
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop and Adobe Acrobat)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Overall knowledge, skills, and abilities that reflect ...
GE Additive is a great opportunity to learn other businesses and industries and grow your network. The initial focus of GE Additive is building internal proof points with the possibility for external customer projects in the future. Join our team to help grow Additive adoption and use within the industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging career...