We are seeking an experienced Executive Office Administrator to be part of our Autonomous Systems (AS) division within Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) that develops autonomous technologies, intelligence capabilities and networking solutions from seabed to space. AS meets the diverse needs of U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. intelligence community, commercial, international and other cust...
- Performs recurring and non-recurring bookkeeping activities for the collection, processing, recording and distribution of financial data.
- Reviews financial data for compliance and verifies accuracy and completeness.
- Provides technical assistance to others.
- Responds to complex customer inquiries related to financial transactions requiring detailed explanatio...
The Boeing Global Sales & Marketing
(GS&M) organization is looking a senior (level 6) capture professional with
a proven track record of success in Capturing New Business for U.S. sales. The
GS&M Business Capture team is an elite group of professionals responsible
for materially impacting success on designated focus capture efforts within
Boeing Defense, Space & Security. These major defense ac...
Position Description: Boeing is seeking a Global Sales & Marketing Lead who is skilled in critical business development activities required to identify, develop and capture business opportunities within the Advanced Technology and Autonomous Mission Systems / Payloads markets, including Airborne, Maritime and Ground domains. Operational EW experience would be beneficial, especially usage of Boe...
Boeing is seeking a Global Sales & Marketing Lead who is skilled in critical business development activities required to identify, develop and capture business opportunities within the Army SIGINT market, including Airborne and Ground domains. Operational EW experience would be beneficial, especially usage of Boeing-developed systems. Additionally the candidate must have experience in the prepa...
This position supports tasking with our Navy Customer in Crystal City, Virginia. In this position, the candidate will be responsible for working with a team to identify, define, analyze, and help prioritize the development of a DON Financial Management (FM) API environment. The candidate will engage constantly with the team to support development of backlog, interact with the customer as a tec...
This position will support
- Arranges for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e., oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.) based on routine service manual requirements and daily scheduled transportation needs.
- Coordinates major repairs with appropriate approving authority.
- Uses customer system to record mileage and expenses incurred during driving duties and repo...
- Coordinates and processes travel arrangements and logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges.
- Collects and compiles data to provide visibility of status for traveler's review and/or signature.
- Provide general administrative duties for a leadership team and office that supports program staff operations at custo...
Boeing's Law Department is looking for a
Legal Administrator/Legal Secretary to join the Corporate (CORP) group. This
position resides within the Law Department and provides administrative support
in a variety of legal practice areas and is based in Arlington,
Primary job responsibilities:
phone coverage, manage schedules and generate documents and
The Boeing Company has an outstanding opportunity for a Global Sales & Marketing representative supporting Autonomous Systems within the unmanned maritime mission space.
The individual will have the following responsibilities:
* Development, demonstration, sales, and production of the SHARC unmanned surface vessel
* Development of unmanned USV, UUV and UAV maritime opportunities within the U...
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Boeing Defense Space & Security (BDS) Headquarters team in Arlington, Virginia. We are seeking an Executive Office Administrator to support Global Sales & Marketing. The selected candidate will be working in a dynamic team environment reporting to Global Sales & Marketing.
* Track, maintain and disseminate information relative to g...
Requisition ID: 1267
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while ...
* Bachelors degree or equivilent (Business or Accounting preferred)
* 10+ years related experience
* Working knowledge of FAR and CAS accounting requirements.
* Applied knowledge of indirect budgeting and rate development.
* Strong computer skills - MS Office: Excel, Word, Power Point
* Experience using SAP or other ERP system
* Managerial experience leading finance person...
ZENETEX is seeking a qualified Technical Recruiter to join a proactive, energetic and successful department. A successful candidate will perform full life-cycle recruiting for highly complex, fully cleared intelligence, program security, engineering and information assurance professionals throughout multiple government agencies. Our Technical Recruiters work closely with hiring managers to asse...
Boeing is seeking a Linux System Administrator/Versatile Technologist to join our team in Fairfax, Virginia. This a level 3 position.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship
Some of your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to,
• Building, deploying, and maintaining Linux servers and workstatio...