Middle River Aircraft Systems is a subsidiary of GE. Middle River Aircraft Systems has been designing, building and servicing the world's best aircraft for seventy years. GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, te...
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is present...
Extensive knowledge in specialized functions. A wide and comprehensive acquaintance with, and understanding of, both general and specific phases of the job and their practical application to complex problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
High school and 7 years experience in assigned area required or AA degree in related discipline and six years of related experience.
* Coordinate wi...
The Painter Tech III position processes and applies military and industrial paint applications to customer hardware under the supervision and direction of department Cell Lead.
Demonstrate the ability to communicate in English verbally and written.
Basic Math skills – equivalent of 8th grade math or elementary algebra.
Exhibits strong blueprint rea...
• Prepares aircraft surfaces for painting by cleaning, scraping, sanding and then treating the metal with alumiprep and alodine.
• Applies aerodynamic sealer, and masks the aircraft using tapes and paper products (to protect windows, seals, struts, cables, etc.) in preparation for the paint process.
• Mixes, blends and thins paint products, per the manufacturers’ maintenan...
About the Organization
Astronics Corporation is a leading supplier of advanced technologies and products to the global aerospace, defense and semiconductor industries. Astronics' products include advanced, high-performance electrical power generation and distribution systems, lighting and safety systems, avionics products, aircraft structures, engineering design and systems cer...
PlaneTechs is seeking Painters for work on corporate aircraft. We offer a highly competitive pay rate along with per diem if qualify.
* We offer a personalized attention from PlaneTechs’ expert Aviation Maintenance Recruiter that will guide you through submitting your resume, your first day and daily support throughout your assignment!
* Free direct deposit
* Weekly payroll
Request Number: PPL-PEINTRE
Number of positions to fill: 1
Location: Longueuil (Quebec), St-Hubert (Quebec)
Organisational Unit: 9567-Surface Treatments
Division: Customer Service
Sector: Service Center
Posting Start Date: 2018-02-07
Organization Profile: Pratt & Whitney Canada is one of the world’s leaders in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines poweri...
Pay Rate: 21.00 plus Bonus and pay raise
Start Dates 11/13/17, 12/04/17, 12/18/17, 1/8/18, 1/22/18, 2/8/18 and 2/19/18
refer: 2 years commercial heavy jet experience
B727, B737, B747, B757, B767, B777, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340
Will accept: 2 years military experience on acceptable aircraft
Painter Wilmington Ohio 23.00
Pay Rate: 23.00
Needed experienced painter for a component shop environment. Must have at least 3 years of recent aircraft related paint experience. Must have your own tools, good transportation and pass criminal background check as well as all F.A.A. requirements.
Andreia Mauldin, Field Representative Doth...
This is a 2nd shift contract-to-perm position.
• The Aircraft Painter prepares aircraft surfaces for painting by cleaning, scraping, sanding and treating metal surfaces with chemicals such as alumiprep and alodine. Applies aerodynamic sealer, and masks the aircraft using tapes and paper products (to protect windows, seals, struts, cables, etc.) in preparation for the pai...
Production Associate II- Painter
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 58673BR Date posted 01/04/City Wilson
State North Carolina
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Paint parts with required coats using various processes
* Apply paint to components in accordance with prescribed procedures
* Check quality of work and make corrections as necessary