Apply finishes in accordance with an established sequence of operations, predetermined, and repeatable* process per blueprints, specifications, instructions, and quality requirements to aircraft, missiles or space vehicle interiors, exteriors, parts and assemblies. Associated Duties and Responsibilities: Prepare surfaces to assure proper adhesion including selection and use of agents to accompl...
Join us in Charleston, SC for work on B787 aircraft. PlaneTechs offers a highly competitive pay rate along with on-site PlaneTechs representation. Expected length of assignment is 6 months.
* We offer a personalized attention from PlaneTechs’ expert Aviation Maintenance Recruiter that will guide you through submitting your resume, your first day and daily support throughout ...
Painter Wilmington Ohio 23.00
Pay Rate: 23.00
Needed experienced painter for a component shop environment. Must have at least 3 years of recent aircraft related paint experience. Must have your own tools, good transportation and pass criminal background check as well as all F.A.A. requirements.
Andreia Mauldin, Field Representative Doth...
Pay Rate: 21.00 plus Bonus and pay raise
Start Dates 11/13/17, 12/04/17, 12/18/17, 1/8/18, 1/22/18, 2/8/18 and 2/19/18
refer: 2 years commercial heavy jet experience
B727, B737, B747, B757, B767, B777, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340
Will accept: 2 years military experience on acceptable aircraft
PlaneTechs is seeking Aircraft Painters for a long term contract in Jacksonville, Florida. We offer a highly competitive pay rate and are accepting aircraft and/or automotive experience.
* We offer a personalized attention from PlaneTechs’ expert Aviation Maintenance Recruiter that will guide you through submitting your resume, your first day and daily support throughout your...
In conformance with blueprints, specifications, instructions, and quality requirements, make and locate patterns, layout lines and spray and/or brush unique coatings* and any specified decorative enamel, lacquer, etc., necessary to apply insignia, lettering, striping, decorative or aerodynamic finishes to aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles interiors, and major assemblies**. Associated Duties...
Join us in Greensboro, NC for work on commercial aircraft. We offer a MONTHLY BONUS and dedicated PlaneTechs on-site support for your daily needs.
* We offer a personalized attention from PlaneTechs’ expert Aviation Maintenance Recruiter that will guide you through submitting your resume, your first day and daily support throughout your assignment!
* Free direct deposit
Job Code :
HEICO Component Repair Group
Miami FL US 33166
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
For more than 60 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, ...
Duluth, MN – Join us at one of the most stable and long term MRO’s in the country! You are supported by our on-site representative while receiving a competitive compensation package. Work is on commercial aircraft.
* We offer a personalized attention from PlaneTechs’ expert Aviation Maintenance Recruiter that will guide you through submitting your resume, your first day and ...
About the Organization
Astronics Corporation is a leading supplier of advanced technologies and products to the global aerospace, defense and semiconductor industries. Astronics' products include advanced, high-performance electrical power generation and distribution systems, lighting and safety systems, avionics products, aircraft structures, engineering design and systems cer...
SEEKING AIRCRAFT PAINTERS IN THE ORLANDO AREA!!
Must haev 3+ years' experience on Corporate Aircraft.
Must be able to pass a written pre-test.
Must be able to work 2nd shift
or send resume to email@example.com
The Painter performs painting on company aircraft parts and aircraft while providing general support to the Paint Shop.
* Select paint according to company requirements and match colors of paint following specified color charts
* Mix paints to match color specifications, then stir and thin the paints, using spatulas or power mixing equipment
* Remove grease, dirt, pain...
Middle River Aircraft Systems is a subsidiary of GE. Middle River Aircraft Systems has been designing, building and servicing the world's best aircraft for seventy years. GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, te...
AIRCRAFT PAINTERS NEEDED IN GREENVILLE, SC!!
Must have a minimum 3 years' experience on Corporate Jets.
Long term position.
Must have the following tools: paint gun, sander, and air grinder
Candidates responsibilities will include the preparation of surfaces for painting with processes such as sanding, brushing, and applying cleaning solutions; spray painting of primer and apply sound deaden...