This well rounded position will assist Operations Planning in scheduling and maintaining the most efficient and viable Operations Plan. Scheduling and departmental tasks will be in support of, but not limited to, Scheduled Service, ACMI/CMI, charter (passenger/cargo) and large capacity freighter (LCF) operations. The Operations Planner will also support the Data Auditing Unit on an...
This position is responsible for assisting the Senior Manager of Ground Services with all ground services functions for both Atlas and Polar Air. These services consist of ground handling set up, aircraft fuel operations, administration of several data bases, aircraft deicing, services and aircraft cabin services.
* Responsible for the initial set up for all chart...
Maintain the Operational flying program in an efficient, cost effective, and safe manner.
* Ensure that all open flight legs are efficiently covered within the short term planning horizon.
* Determine the impact of flight schedule changes on crew staffing and work with other departments to optimize coverage.
* Perform all schedule development in accordance with FA...
To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
* Generates scheduled maintenance check forecasts (Mx due report).
* Schedules and prepares work packages for aircraft and engine maintenance in accord...
Maintenance planning and record-keeping functions, airframe and engine maintenance
* Generates scheduled maintenance check forecasts (A, C & D checks)
* Schedules special visits for EO/AD/SB’s as required
* Preform long and short term forecast to reduce the out service time for A checks
* Schedules and prepares work packages for aircraft and engine maintenance in ...