GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, ch...
* Associates’ degree in a Business, Operations, or similar discipline or the equivalent experience.
* 3 years’ experience workng as a production planning in a manufacturing environment, aerospace a plus
* 4-year degree in Business or a related field.
* 8 years’ experience in a business environment working in Planning, preferably Aerospace or Machining.
* Prior experience in Materials Management...
The Supply Chain Commodity Lead: Devise ways to and means to maximize commodity buying efficiency and minimize risk to the business. Assess and approve supplier and market details, while developing and managing pricing strategies. Plans and develops bidder lists, prepares requests for proposals, reviews supplier proposals, selects qualified sources, prepares purchase contracts.