The Maintenance Planner (MP) reports directly to the Senior Maintenance Planner. The primary responsibility of the Maintenance Planner is administration of all maintenance technical records, including data entry , and maintaining files of all records and documents, and to develop and document the short term maintenance plan for use by the maintenance crews, both on-aircraft ...
This position will be responsible to lead the Crew Scheduling Department.
* Ensure safe and reliable execution of the Company’s operational plan
* Formulate, plan, coordinate and direct all Crew operations including basing and Crew levels system wide
* Monitor and maximize efficiency of Crew utilization
* Responsible for FAR Part 121 and ALPA Collective Bargaining...
Provide coordination between Crewmembers and Scheduling and Travel. Ensure that Crewmembers are notified of flight assignments and changes to assignments. Ensure that all relevant Travel arrangements are in place. JND Coordinators work 12 hour shifts 3 on/3 off within the GCC.
* Respond to scheduling related questions from crewmembers as they are revived
* As prob...