GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Start your career on the right path. Join our results-oriented...
Location: DFW Hangar (DFW-HGR3)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 17973
Join us for a career with endless possibilities.
Looking for a job where a passion for innovation, a culture of teamwork, and opportunities for growth are valued and rewarded? You’ve come to the right place.
You don’t have to be an airline aficionado to join American Airlines. It takes more than cool...
The successful candidate will typically have a bachelor's degree or equivalent and 3-5 years of related experience.
* Technical Knowledge – demonstrates mastery of technical knowledge of commodity and product procurement including specification, market trends, proficient interfacing between vendor/customer and purchasing.
* Communication Skills – excellent verbal, written, and oral ability to ...
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems equipment onboard. From space exploration and defense to today’s more electric, more intelligent, more integrated aircraft – our systems make modern flight possible. And by “make it possible,” we mean: we start it, power it, control it, ventilate it, quiet it, land it, stop it and monitor it. We have more than 41,000 employ...
* Two years minimum related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Prior experience entering data in and using MRP systems preferred
* Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Ability to effectively present information...
Plan and schedule maintenance of assigned engines and equipment received from supported bases utilizing CEMS/IMDS/SEMPL data systems. Appointed Engine Manager Assistant. Train and assist other engine management personnel as required. Report monthly TCTO compliance as required. Create a 90 day forecast on incoming engines from supported bases. Specific tasking for this position ...
American Airlines is well on its way to becoming the greatest airline in the world. As we build momentum, we are looking for people who want to be part of this vision.
The American Airlines MBA program was created as a pipeline for future leaders at American Airlines. A significant number of our current leaders joined American through this program.
Join us for a job with endless possibilities...