This position will support the Consolidated Facilities Operation and Maintenance (CFOAM) Program in Springfield, VA.
- Manages and integrates employees activities across more than one area in materials management and transportation.
- Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals.
- Acquires resources...
This position will support the Consolidated Facilities Operation and Maintenance (CFOAM) program in Chantilly, VA
- Resolves space planning issues.
- Analyzes the customer site’s office building, to determine the most efficient use of space.
- Provides options for ways to improve existing space and if necessary, recommendations for new locations. This can include ...
ArgonST, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a motivated career driven professional to lead program and portfolio scheduling initiatives on a growing team of scheduling professionals.
You will draw upon your experience in all aspects of government program scheduling to include production programs, development program, agile software programs and Project Server portfolio ...
Position related Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Project Engineer, Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical Engineer, Aerospace Engineer, etc.) with 4 or more years relative position experience. A substitution of related work experience may be considered as an equivalent to the educational requirement, per the hiring manager’s discretion
Balanced practical work experience in dimensional management, manufa...
* The successful candidate will have a bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10 plus years of experience.
* Experience with standing up and qualifying new suppliers for aerospace requirements, ideally internationally, including moving work between suppliers
* Supplier development leadership, using Lean/Six Sigma skills and a process-capability appr...