* The successful candidate will have a bachelor's degree or equivalent and 10 plus years of experience.
* Experience with standing up and qualifying new suppliers for aerospace requirements, ideally internationally, including moving work between suppliers
* Supplier development leadership, using Lean/Six Sigma skills and a process-capability appr...
To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
* Generates scheduled maintenance check forecasts (Mx due report).
* Schedules and prepares work packages for aircraft and engine maintenance in accord...
At Republic Airline, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice.” Republic Airline, based in Indianapolis, operates a fleet of 180 Embraer 170/175 aircraft and offers scheduled passenger service ...
With annual sales of $11 billion in fiscal year 2016, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 49 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to share...
SUMMARY The expeditor will coordinate the movement of parts between vendors, customers, Parts Rooms and production, while keeping the Project Manager informed of all material situations and ensuring overall customer satisfaction. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - Track Status of all materials/parts required, on order, or out for repair on the project - Sends out parts for exchange, core r...
AAR is a leading provider of aviation services to the worldwide commercial aerospace and government/defense industries. AAR combines a close-to-the-customer business model with a broad menu of capabilities to help customers operate more efficiently, lower costs and maintain high levels of quality, safety and service. We are a financially stable, dedicated partner with an enduring commitment t...
Primary responsibility is to analyze CONUS & OCONUS aircraft requirements and preplan all required inspections, overhauls, Engineering Orders, Fleet Campaign Directives, Airworthiness Directives and other maintenance functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Plan and schedule maintenance work packages based on the availability of man-power and equipment to ensure minimum a...
This position is responsible for the establishment and management of new and existing strategic supplier relationships, negotiating contract terms with suppliers, supply market intelligence capture, and supplier contract performance analysis and review.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
Manage and maintain existing strategic supplier relationships.
Establish and conduct periodic contract ...
The Inventory Control & Asset
Manager is accountable for recording the cost of newly-acquired fixed assets,
tracking existing fixed assets, recording depreciation, and accounting for the
disposition of fixed assets, as well as general accounting functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Record fixed asset acquisitions and
dispositions in Oracle fixed assets sub ledger.
Maintenance planning and record-keeping functions, airframe and engine maintenance
* Generates scheduled maintenance check forecasts (A, C & D checks)
* Schedules special visits for EO/AD/SB’s as required
* Preform long and short term forecast to reduce the out service time for A checks
* Schedules and prepares work packages for aircraft and engine maintenance in ...