Statement of the job:
The NDT Dispatch provides support to the department staff with day-to day administrative, technical, scheduling and planning activities.
-Plans and dispatches daily inspection requirements;
-Posts labour hours and work orders in JDE;
-Prepares customer pricing for inspections prior to approval;
-Interfaces with customers;
-Assists in preparing and ...
Physical Limitations: Work may require bending, lifting up to fifty (50) pounds, pulling, pushing, sitting, reaching, and standing for up to eight (8) hours per day.
Minimum Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent with 3-5 years of related experience. Post high school coursework or professional certification preferred.
Minimum Years of Experience Required: Five (5) years in a N...
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, c...
* Adhere to company procedures and policies;
* Plan and budget training needs of personnel and provide training when possible/required;
* Development, maintenance and execution of the NDT Training plan for all NDT Technicians within Execaire and all their associated records;
* Responsible for employee qualification management and record keeping;
* Participate in the growt...