* Bachelor’s degree. Engineering or Business Management preferred. Master’s Degree preferred.
* 10+ years of Manufacturing and Quality Assurance experience in Aerospace or other complex manufacturing industry with exacting/demanding requirements.
* AS9100 QMS knowledge and experience preferred.
* Possess a leadership style that is effective at influencing organizational cultural change.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 1-3 years of related experience
* The ability to read, understand and interpret prints as well as customer specifications and requirements.
* Able to interpret parts list and Assembly instructions.
* Understanding and skill working with geometry and trigonometry.
* Proficiency in fundamentals of dimensional metrology.
* Knowledge of CMM operation and fu...
Our Lenexa facility specializes in the production of Oxygen Life Support Systems and Galley ...
§ Thorough knowledge of:
* Methods, practices, inspection techniques and tools used in the aerospace inspection role
* Microsoft office basics
§ Skill to:
* Utilize inspection equipment, tools, visual aids, and company procedures to inspect incoming manufactured & repaired parts and traceability documents for compliance to regulations and customer requirements
§ Learn the ERP & MRP Syste...
High school education or equivalent.
Relevant experience in quality assurance (3-5 years preferred).
Experience with Measure Max, PC DIMIS, or other CMM programming software is a plus.
Experience with Model based software like Enovia is a plus.
* High school education or equivalent.
* Relevant experience in quality assurance (3-5 years preferred).
* Bench Inspection experience (3-5 years preferred).
* Experience with Model based software like Enovia is a plus.
Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands ...
Candidate will gain experience in the field of Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S), while being exposed to multiple forms of manufacturing of Textron Aviation Aircraft. Learn how to apply Environmental and Safety regulations in a real-world manufacturing environment. Candidates will have the opportunity to experience day to day operations, working independently an...