* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or ASQ certification as a CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) required
* At least 3 years experience in a Quality role.
* Proficiency in blueprint interpretation
* Hands-on experience in inspection, strong GD&T knowledge
* Strong math background
* Skilled in customer interaction
* Problem-solving skills (8D RCCA), PFMEA, control plans
* Experience with AS9100, I...
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to understand and communicate customer requirements and specifications.
* Problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
* Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at a time without sacrificing quality of work.
* Associates degree in metallurgy.
* A minimum of two year lab training or 2 years of experience directly related t...
QA inspector inspects, tests, and samples materials, and products for defects and any deviations from specifications to ensure quality standards.
First piece, in-process and final inspection of manufactured parts and completed assemblies. Select from a wide variety of standard methods to check dimensions, hole locations, squareness, surface relationships, and si...
* 5 years minimum experience required.
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Candidate shall be capable of demonstrating proficiency in the interpretation of blue print requirements and inspection of products,
* Have a strong math background, be able to read and interpret blue prints and
* have a strong knowledge of GD&T
* Computer and communication skills are needed.