* NDT training program meeting the requirements of NAS410
Thorough knowledge of:
* Microsoft office basics,
* Non-Destructive testing methods,
* Industry and Aircraft quality practices and standards,
* Standards and specifications utilized by the company,
* Scope and limitations of the method,
* Magnetic Particle & Fluorescent Penetrant test methods,
* Follow ...
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
* One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Forklift experience preferred
* Must be detail oriented with strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
* Proficiency in MS Office products
Job ID #: 10845
Location: US - Massachusetts - New Bedford
Functional Area: Quality Assurance
Division: EMG - Electronic Components and Packaging
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 0
Program and perform mechanical inspection and defect...
About the Organization
Astronics Corporation is a leading supplier of advanced technologies and products to the global aerospace, defense and semiconductor industries. Astronics' products include advanced, high-performance electrical power generation and distribution systems, lighting and safety systems, avionics products, aircraft structures, engineering design and system...
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
To verify product conformity to internal and external customer req...
* This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder')
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for...
The NDT technician
is responsible for all aspects of the Non Destructive Testing
process. They inspect aircraft components for defects through
processes such as Magnetic Particle Testing, Eddy Current Testing, liquid
Penetrant Testing, and Ultrasonic Testing.
· Set up and calibrate nondestructive testing equipment.
· Conduct tests...
The Non Destructive Testing Technician performs various methods of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) on various aircraft and aircraft engine components for which the repair station is rated. Methods to include: Liquid Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, Eddy Current, and Ultrasonic Testing and manufacturers’ recommendations and industry standard practices. Qualifications are based on SNT TC-1A, ATA 105 ...
Performs nondestructive inspection to assure parts, materials and assemblies conform to engineering specifications and quality requirements.
I. Works from engineering specifications and oral/written instructions to plan and perform the more routine inspection techniques such as magnetic particle and penetrant. Evaluates parts and materia...
Compass Airlines is seeking an Aircraft Records Technician to join our team at our Minneapolis, Minnesota – Headquarters location. We are looking for an innovative and technical individual, with exceptional business judgment, as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
Maintain aircraft, engines, and component records i...