* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to understand and communicate customer requirements and specifications.
* Problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
* Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at a time without sacrificing quality of work.
* Associates degree in metallurgy.
* A minimum of two year lab training or 2 years of experience directly related t...
* Ensures the continued compliance to standards of all inspection equipment by performing the registration, identification, inspection and calibration of all tools and instrumentation used by the company as a media of inspection.
* Maintains records of all registered equipment, their calibration schedules and results traceable to the requirements of applicable standards....
About the Organization
Astronics Corporation is a leading supplier of advanced technologies and products to the global aerospace, defense and semiconductor industries. Astronics' products include advanced, high-performance electrical power generation and distribution systems, lighting and safety systems, avionics products, aircraft structures, engineering design...
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 58957BR Date posted 01/09/City West Des Moines
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems equipment onboard. From space exploration and defense to today’s more electric, more intelligent, more integrated aircraft – our systems make modern flight possible. And by “make it possible,” we...
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
* One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Forklift experience preferred
* Must be detail oriented with strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
* Proficiency in MS Office products
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 58064BR Date posted 12/13/City Hood River
UTC Aerospace Systems (formerly Cloud Cap Technology) – is a staple in the Hood River, OR community. Our mid-sized, employee-friendly company benefits from the prestige and energy of a Fortune 500 company.
All employees get:
* 15 days of paid vacation a y...
Job ID #: 10845
Location: US - Massachusetts - New Bedford
Functional Area: Quality Assurance
Division: EMG - Electronic Components and Packaging
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 0
Program and perform mechanical inspection and defect...
The NDT technician
is responsible for all aspects of the Non Destructive Testing
process. They inspect aircraft components for defects through
processes such as Magnetic Particle Testing, Eddy Current Testing, liquid
Penetrant Testing, and Ultrasonic Testing.
· Set up and calibrate nondestructive testing equipment.
· Conduct tests...
The Non Destructive Testing Technician performs various methods of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) on various aircraft and aircraft engine components for which the repair station is rated. Methods to include: Liquid Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, Eddy Current, and Ultrasonic Testing and manufacturers’ recommendations and industry standard practices. Qualifications are based on SNT TC-1A, ATA 105 ...
Performs nondestructive inspection to assure parts, materials and assemblies conform to engineering specifications and quality requirements.
I. Works from engineering specifications and oral/written instructions to plan and perform the more routine inspection techniques such as magnetic particle and penetrant. Evaluates parts and materia...