Supervisor, In-Flight Service
The supervisor will work at the airport, front line in contact with the inflight crews managing the day-to-day needs, performance and safety.
* Ensure consistent quality customer service through extensive gate checks, general supervision and occasional onboard supervision;
* Ensure that all Transport Canada regulations and Company policies are ...
Sales and Services Call Centre Manager
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the sales and services call centre dedicated to direct Canadian and international customers. The successful candidate will ensure that Transat customers are served in accordance with established quality standards and sales objectives.
* Ensure that the call centre meets its qualitative and ...
Reporting to the Director, Technical Procurement, the Technical Buyer is responsible for the day-to-day, ongoing negotiation of purchasing aircraft parts, preparing and allocating orders, and inputting technical data in the computer system (AMOS).
* Researching information on aircraft parts required by Technical Operations;
* Responsible for searching for pa...
Certified Aircraft Avionic Technician, Ramp
This incumbent will be accountable for maintaining the electronics systems.
The Certified Aircraft Avionics Technician will inspect, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the electronics systems to a standard of airworthiness in accordance with the applicable company maintenance control manuals and Transport Canada regulations.
Expert Programmer Analyst, Salesforce
The incumbent will design, implement, and support quality Salesforce applications that meet the business needs, and ensure that the Salesforce applications created will meet specifications.
* Design, plan, and implement Salesforce solutions with the development team;
* Develop Salesforce solutions;
* Actively participate in defining Sa...
Aircraft Towing Serviceman
The Aircraft Towing Serviceman is responsible for towing aircraft in the manoeuvring areas/gate to gate/hangar as well as hooking-up and transporting all types of ground support equipment.
He also accounts for the general cleanliness and fuelling of maintenance work vehicles and ground support equipment. Furthermore, the incumbent keeps records of ...
The Interior Mechanic’s main responsibilities consist in repairing and replacing different elements of aircraft interiors, such as seats, galleys, storages, partitions, galley floor and carpets.
He may be called upon to prepare and paint/resurface various surfaces, repair plastic components with resin or other composites and complete tasks included in vario...
Coordinator Crew Scheduling
The incumbent coordinates diverse functions related to crew scheduling.
* Daily management of AIMS schedules (modify and add rotations, when required);
* Reservations of hotels and transportation for flight crew members;
* Manage daily changes (after receiving MDS messages, alter the crew schedules) ;
* Daily follow-up of manpower versus opera...
Human Resources Technician
The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and maintaining in the HR system (SAP) the employees files of the customer perimeter that will be assigned to him (unionized and / or non-unionized). In support of managers, employees and the human resources team, the incumbent will ensure the proper management of benefit programs and will be the point of contact fo...
This position will work in an independent environment reporting daily to head office located in another province. Multitasking and working with multiple agencies is mandatory. This position requires the quoting and booking of basic air travel from customer service calls received. (B2B)
* Creating air reservation in either Sabre or Apollo;
* Add remarks in...
The Operations Agent will be responsible for coordinating operations with the various stakeholders at the airport.
* Plan, coordinate, communicate, lead and control the activities related to Air Transat flights at the Toronto airport;
* Interact with various service providers, governmental agencies and airport authorities;
* In charge of preparing flight d...
Project Manager, Technological Infrastructure
This incumbent will be ensuring the management of the multidisciplinary team, in order to carry out various strategic and tactical IT projects in the field of technology.
* Understand the business context; good understanding of the scope and the purpose of the project;
* Manage several projects of different sizes at the same tim...
Reporting to the Director, Finance, the Financial Analyst will have as principal mandate to monitor the compensation of travel agents within the corporate agency network. He will also prepare various sales analyses, participate in the production of the monthly financial results and the annual budget, as well as contribute to various projects aimed at optimizing Transat Distr...
Leisure Travel Consultant, Call Center
We are looking for ambitious sales-focused experts who are enthusiastic and passionate about travel. You excel at providing excellent customer service and consistently exceed clients’ expectations when answering calls from our client base. You are a team player who will contribute to the results of the Travel Branch by meeting and exceeding your own sales...
Director, Network Planning
In keeping with Transat’s strategic vision, the director Network planning will build a medium- to long-term network development plan (18 months to 5 years) based on environmental factors (competitors, economics, market growth), partnership opportunities, development of traffic growth via connections and network’s economy.
The incumbent will determine the strategy an...