The position is responsible for day to day operations in the Scheduling department, including the daily flight schedule and reports to the Director of Crew Scheduling.
* Handle the daily operational crew assignments for pilots and flight attendants
* Interact with crew members and process sick calls, flight cancellations, operational re-assignments, cr...
The Receptionist primary role is to greet/monitor the front desk with the additional duties as described below.
· Purchasing and distributing of office supplies, maintain records.
· Coordinates front desk including badge distribution.
· Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
Our Flight Attendants perform or assist in the performance of all Inflight safety, customer service and cabin preparation duties, along with communicating and cooperating with the flight and ground crews.
1. Ensure safety standards on board are met and passengers comply with applicable FAA and company regulations and policies
2. Provide outstanding cus...
Responsible for the daily administration of office functions at the airport operations center. This position will assist all CommutAir departments, including, but not limited to, the Corporate office, Maintenance Department, and Flight Operations department at base locations and will be the main administrative point of contact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Direct incoming...
Responsible for developing strategic planning, leading and directing all aspects of a major, diverse, and highly complex program impacting the operational core of the airline. Reports to CTO. Serves as a single point of contact with senior operations leaders associated with the program and takes the ownership from current state through final implementation. Provides program m...
Hub Operations Supervisor IAD
Direct oversight of operational activities and performance of the assigned hub. Maintain goals and standards to uphold operational reliability, service levels, and safety and security requirements. Administer performance plans and initiate corrective actions to improve on time performance. Participates in the Regional Shared Audit Program (RS...
Airport Operations Compliance Specialist
Airport Operations Compliance Specialist reports to Manager of Airport Operations Standards and Compliance. Individual is responsible for ensuring training of all outsourced ground handling companies that are handling company aircraft are in compliance with Company policies and Federal Government Regulations. Administrate and prepare all audits from co...
Maintenance Instructor - Albany, NY
The Maintenance Instructor reports directly to the Manager of Maintenance Training.
* Develop and deliver training courses to CommutAir employees and contract employees
* Develop and utilize course outlines as standard training objectives
* Design student literature, visual aids and other materials to aid student motivation and retain su...
Flight Operations Quality Specialist reports to Flight Standards and is based at the Corporate headquarters in North Olmsted, Ohio. This position is responsible for managing and completing assigned audit engagements in all areas of flight operations including training, dispatch, inflight and airports. Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements, SMS, policies and procedur...
The Inflight Supervisor will support the Inflight Manager and will collaborate with other departments to ensure the highest level of safety, efficiency, and overall success of the Company. Monitor the overall performance of a team of flight attendants, and provide guidance and leadership while supporting departmental goals
* Complete CommutAir’s Inflight...
The Inventory Accountant is responsible for the proper recording of inventory. This individual will establish and enforce inventory procedures for accurate and timely reporting, as well as conduct analysis of inventory to improve procedures and work with Materials on proposals for cost savings and process improvements.
Reports to: Corporate Controller
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Location: Albany, NY (ALB)
Openings: Accepting applications
Minimum Requirements and Duties
* Perform maintenance work on company Bombardier aircraft at our maintenance bases including but not limited to dismantling, overhauling repairing, assembling of all aircraft parts and components
* Perform routine releases returning aircraft to servi...
This intern will assist the Safety and Flight Operations departments in daily administrative tasks. If the intern is a pilot, they will complete a Basic Indoc class with a new hire group.
Duration: September 2017- December 2017 (depending on school schedule)
Application Deadline: April 21 2017
Duties and Responsibilities:
Complete any necessary inter-office mail
Maintenance Controllers are responsible for monitoring all aircraft maintenance activity outside of heavy maintenance.
* Supervise maintenance work processes, coordinating between all departments and outside contract agencies.
* Input & update required data into the Company computer system.
* Monitor all open MEL/CDL deferred items on a continuous basis...