The Part-Time Security Officer role exists to provide support to the Security Department in the protection of company and government property, employees and assets. The Security Officer also supports the Safety, Flight Operations and Facilities departments with other duties as assigned.
* Inspect, monitor, control, and patrol airport and company property during business ...
The Avionics Technician role provides installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of all wiring on company aircraft within the Avionics/Electrical Department.
* Install avionics equipment per engineering drawings while following wiring standards
* Perform basic soldering, harness build up and installation including wire stripping and crimping, fault isolation and repa...
The A&P role provides aircraft maintenance in a variety of Airframe and Powerplant areas to deliver quality and value to a diverse set of aviation customers.
* Mentor Non-A&P Mechanics in component shop tasks
* Disassemble and clean aircraft components/parts
* Provide touch-up painting on components as needed
* Maintain shop floor/environment free from clutter or debr...
The Quality Control Inspector (Engine Shop) role exists to develop, maintain and enforce a framework of standards and inspection for Engine Shop maintenance safety and reliability at Dynamic Aviation.
* Inspect work of engine mechanics performing maintenance, modification, or repair and overhaul of aircraft engines to ensure adherence to standards and procedures
* Lead ...
Facility Security Officer/Security Manager
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia
The Facility Security Officer (FSO)/Security Manager is responsible for implementing and maintaining Dynamic Aviation’s industrial security program and providing daily leadership to the Security Department.
* Primary POC for corporate-wide personnel security matters
* Serves as the Insider Thre...
The Flight Safety Manager has primary responsibility for the administration of Dynamic Aviation’s Aviation Safety Programs for all Flight Operations Business Segments, including Management of the SMS.
* Responsible for maintaining the Safety Management System
* Responsible for developing and maintaining general safety policies and objectives
* Responsible for managing ...
The Experienced Facilities Carpenter provides daily leadership to the Facilities Construction department by leading and performing facility construction and carpentry work and other maintenance duties as assigned.
* Maintain organization on the job site and communicate materials/equipment needs to New Construction Manager
* Effectively direct a small team to stay on tas...
This role exists to provide excellent piloting skills to customer projects with company aircraft.
Job Responsibilities: Dynamic Aviation requires pilots who have a Dash 8 PIC type rating or the ability to obtain a Dash 8 PIC type rating for precise all-weather flying in US and international locations. Complex assignments, diverse customer requirements and varied flight conditions provide chall...
The A&P Mechanic diagnoses, adjusts, repairs and/or overhauls aircraft and related systems.
* Examine and inspect aircraft components, including landing gear, hydraulic systems, and deicers to locate cracks, breaks, leaks, or other problems
* Conduct routine and special inspections as required by regulations
* Inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets st...
The Quality Control Inspector role exists to develop, maintain and enforce a framework of standards and inspection for aircraft maintenance safety and reliability at Dynamic Aviation.
* Inspect work of aircraft mechanics performing maintenance, modification, or repair and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft mechanical systems to ensure adherence to standards and procedures...
The Welder is responsible for the fabrication and welding procedures on aircraft and non-aircraft structures.
* Interpret drawings and applicable technical data to use in repairs
* Use calibrated instruments and tooling to perform critical measurements
* Inspect parts and sub-assemblies to determine the type of welding process and rods required to perform task
The Composite Technician role provides aircraft maintenance in a variety of areas to deliver quality and value to a diverse set of aviation customers.
* Read blue prints and tape measure to ensure project accuracy and completion
* Build components for aircraft applications using a variety of composite materials
* Utilize a table saw, jigsaw, drill, and sanding equipmen...
The Sheet Metal A&P Mechanic role builds components for aircraft applications using a variety of sheet metal materials.
* Shoot and buck rivets to specifications following FAA guidelines
* Recognize differences in types of metals including structural strength and thickness
* Perform sheet metal bends to guidelines and specifications as dictated in normal aviation pract...
This role exists to support the Aircraft Records and Certification department by supporting and tracking aircraft configuration changes, configuration management and auditing of aircraft records and maintenance programs.
* Update and maintain Aircraft Equipment Lists in compliance with FAA, Company, and Contractual requirements.
* Update and maintain weight and balance ...
This role supports the Training department by training and developing highly qualified pilots who promote a safe and professional flight crew environment.
* Conduct flight training in simulators and aircraft
* Conduct ground training for aircraft systems, mission equipment, and survival equipment and techniques.
* Promote, train, assess, and develop strong and applicab...