Mid to senior level software engineer specializing in automation test, tools, and advanced testing methodologies. Capable of designing, creating, and executing automated tests, tools and strategies.
* Own and drive products and/or features to completion
* Help define direction of your team’s products tools
* Mentor other team members with design, coding...
Forecasts and plans and maintenance requirements for all fleets based on revenue schedule requirements, aircraft time controls and resource availability the schedule maintenance plan as needed. Serves as maintenance planning point of contact within SOC
and Schedule Planning.
* Forecast, publish, revise and update planned line and heavy-maintenance sche...
Aloha and thank you for your interest in the Honolulu International Airport Customer Service Pool with Hawaiian Airlines!
We are seeking candidates who will help our guests make their travel effortless, embrace each guest in the warmth of Hawaiian hospitality and the spirit of Aloha, and share authentic touches of Hawaii
and respect the cultures of our guests. Join us.
Candidates who apply fo...
Aloha and thank you for your interest in the San Jose Airport Customer Service Training Pool with Hawaiian Airlines!
Candidates who apply for this requisition may be invited for a group screening process, which will be held in the San Jose Area on Wednesday, December 6, 2017. Candidates who pass the group screening
will be invited for a final screening, which will be held in the afternoon on ...
Aloha and thank you for your interest in the Kona Airport Ramp Services Training Pool with Hawaiian Airlines!
This is a general job posting. Candidates from this requsition may be invited to future recruitment events.
Upcoming Recruitment Events
For a full listing of our upcoming recruitment events, please click
This requisition is for the Kahului Ramp training pool ONLY. Positions a...
* Assist with managing outsourced vendor in the day-to-day execution of travel agency audits, including collection of debit memos for agency violations
* Perform specialized activities related to travel agency sales audits in accordance with established policies and procedures
* Review preliminary audit returns and provide recommendations for resolution
* Collaborate wi...
Supports all programs of Flight Standards and Qualification which includes regulatory programs including AQP, haflight website, cbts, training material, manuals and budget.
* Assists the Program Manager with the development and implementations of programs necessary to progress in the Training department
* Assists in the analysis of all documentation an...
* Communicate data, reports, and analyses to business and management teams, providing interpretation within the context of the business and making recommendations for improvements.
* Extract and collect data from multiple internal and external sources, evaluating the reliability and appropriate use for the information.
* Create regular and ad hoc reporting, identifying ...
Aloha and thank you for your interest in the Honolulu International Airport Cargo Training Pool with Hawaiian Airlines!
Candidates who apply for this requisition may be invited for a group screening process, which will be held at our Corporate Offices in Honolulu on Monday, December 11, 2017. Candidates who pass
the group screening will be invited for a final screening, which will be held on ...
Aloha and thank you for your interest in the Honolulu Airport Ramp Services Training Pool with Hawaiian Airlines!
Candidates who apply for this requisition may be invited for a group screening process, which will be held in the Honolulu area. Candidates who pass the group screening will be invited for panel and
final screenings, which will be held the following week. All screening sessions wil...
* Provide counseling, discipline, support and advocacy for all airport operations staff and identify and propose solutions to challenges facing front-line employees
* Provide mangement support to internal customers and serve as the HNL ACS point of contact for employee and labor relations matters; manage hiring and terminations of front-line employees
* Responsible for...
* Build and maintain relationships with HA business partners by providing a team of subject matter experts and leadership to collaborate with a matrixed team of functional and technical resources across the organization to deliver value added services and
* Lead team to engage with business partners in the research, evaluation, integration, and implementation of ...
Provide leadership in defining Enterprise Data Management and BI systems architecture in the implementation of scalable Reporting and Analytics solutions.
* Strong business acumen to quickly master HA business processes, data sources, and business information needs in designing and developing robust and elegant solutions to deliver business insights
Aloha and thank you for your interest in the Oakland & San Francisco Airport Customer Service Training Pools with Hawaiian Airlines!
We are recruiting for both Oakland and San Francisco.
Interviews for Oakland will be on Monday, December 4th in the Oakland Area for positions at at Oakland.
Interviews for San Francisco will be on Tuesday, December 5th at SFO for positions at SFO.
* Responsible for the development and implementation of high profile strategic and operational projects, writing policies and procedures, and conducting training in support of Hawaiian's commitment to provide seamless service for our Passengers with Disabilities.
* Editing/Writing/Authoring Customer Service Policies and Procedures for the library of Customer Service Manua...