* Based upon the analysis and design results, provide input to the Business Analyst and/or Project Manager for the creation of the Business Requirements Specifications and, when needed, write the Technical Design Specifications
* Learn assigned business unit's requirements and collaborate to plan future initiatives
* Ensure delivered applications meets Hawaiian Airlines...
The Buyer is part of twenty-four (24) hours, seven (7) days a week purchasing and repairs unit responsible for the procurement,
management, and delivery of aircraft materials, parts, equipment, and supplies. Will process purchase orders for Aircraft and Engine parts in support of Hawaiian’s fleet requirements; including but not limited to: AOG(s), DMI(s), Scheduled Maintenanc...
The Systems Analyst in IT Corporate Functions will support IT systems for Legal, Corporate Real Estate, Human Resources, Corporate Communications and other cross departmental platforms. The Systems Analyst will ensure all technical and security requirements
are adhered to while providing IT services and support to the business to improve competitive cost structure, exceed our ...
This position will be responsible for the annual Information Security Policy and Standard lifecycle including creation and updates. Researches and creates documented security architecture patterns mirroring best practices that support the functional and
non-functional business requirements for proposed systems..
* Responsible for the annual Informatio...
Responsible for the oversight, tracking and execution of various procurement related tasks that are part of larger company initiatives with dependency on timely execution of complex procurement actions. These actions include contracts, negoatiations, vendor
engagement and formal ongoing change management and communication programs. Integral member on company project teams t...
As a Systems Analyst, you will use computers and related systems to design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving Hawaiian Airlines Airport Operations efficiency
You must have a high level of technical expertise and clear insights into current business practices.
The position will be responsible for the business relationship between Flight Attendants, Pilots, the Association of Flight Attendants, the Air Line Pilots Associations, and Crew Scheduling through the establishment of continuous performance and quality
improvements. This position will oversee two duty managers in the SOCC.
* The main point of contact fo...
Provide leadership in defining Enterprise Data Management and BI systems architecture in the implementation of scalable Reporting and Analytics solutions.
* Strong business acumen to quickly master HA business processes, data sources, and business information needs in designing and developing robust and elegant solutions to deliver business insights
Manages one or more teams of software developers. Oversees and assists team with data analysis, integration architecture with source systems, design, coding, and testing.
* Manage and mentor team of software developers
* Coach and mentor team members to grow their knowledge and skills
* Work effectively in Agile development process
* Provide insight an...
* Oversee the company’s corporate audit function, including (but not limited to) executing the Board-approved audit plan, investigating significant instances of internal fraud or other financial irregularities, maintaining the Whistleblower hotline and supporting
external financial audits and other internal control/process activities
* Conduct an annual risk assessment, a...
The Director of Continuous Improvement (CI) drives a culture of business excellence by providing guidance, vision, and development of the team responsible for the design and implementation of major projects that result in financial benefit and/or improved
customer satisfaction. This role will provide the vision, expertise, and leadership required to drive continuous improveme...
The Facilities Appearance Manager will be responsible for overall cleanliness and upkeep of facilities and equipment at the Hawaiian Airlines Honolulu facilities. These facilities include the Airport terminals and Maintenance/Cargo Hangar. The Facilities
Apperance Manager will work with each department to develop cleaning requirements and standards.
***This is a part-time position***
* Orchestrates and directly oversees the daily operation under the direction of the General Manager, ensuring that service standards are exceeded
* Plans and manages all administrative aspects (employee scheduling, station invoicing, etc.) of station operations in coordination with Administration Manager
* Supports internal customers ...
The Senior Manager, In-Flight Services manages, supports, coaches and evaluated the In-Flight management team to drive improvements in both passenger and employee experience by delivering a balance of leadership, accountability, and support to drive performance
while maintaining a high level of engagement.
* Communicate and administer company policies,...
Aloha and thank you for your interest in the Honolulu Language Qualified Airport Customer Service Pool with Hawaiian Airlines!
We are seeking candidates who will help our guests make their travel effortless, embrace each guest in the warmth of Hawaiian hospitality and the spirit of Aloha, and share authentic touches of Hawaii
and respect the cultures of our guests. Join us.
This is a language...