This position within Revenue Management will have the opportunity to manage both pricing and yield management activities for a portion of Spirit’s network. Will work closely with the senior manager of revenue management to lead and develop analysts and
deliver Spirit’s revenue plan. This position will be directly accountable for passenger revenue results in assigned markets and will lead a tea...
The Manager, Treasury-Corporate Finance assists in overseeing the Corporate Finance and Risk Management functions. The main focus includes fleet financing and transactions, cash flow forecasting and liquidity reporting, aviation/non-aviation insurance, derivative
hedging, and letters of credit/surety bonds.
* Partner with Treasurer/Senior Manager-Corporate Finance on researc...
Responsible for repair of unserviceable parts for Spirit Airlines.
* Selecting repair vendors from approved vendor list for all component repairs utilizing current data reflective of vendor capabilities, TAT, and cost.
* Part and Aircraft Warranty tracking .
* Work along with other departments to resolve discrepancies with part certifications, invoicing, warranty claims...
Help build Spirit’s reputation by communicating with the public, through the media to create understanding of and advocacy for the airline while working collaboratively to ensure aligned communication with all stakeholders (team members, investors, suppliers,
* Identify influencers and relevant reporters/editors to build media lists:
• Track and measure media ...
Customer Service Manager will provide support to the General Manager in leading airport personnel to provide a high quality customer experience while complying in full accordance with company policies and procedures in a safe and professional manner.
* Maintain operational organization and efficiency in a changing environment by reallocating staff and assets to minimize ...
The Manager, Accounts Payable is responsible to plan, organize, and manage the operations and activities of a centralized accounts payable function. Supervise employees, monitor activities, and satisfies reporting requirements. Proceeds on own initiative
with little guidance.
* Maintain control of all A/P Departments and their related functions, policies and procedures
Technicians ensure aircraft are maintained with the highest degree of safety and are ready for scheduled flights.
Perform day to day planned and unplanned Aircraft Maintenance on A320 family aircraft.
Perform maintenance in compliance with Company Manuals & Federal Regulations.
Complete required training and actively maintain training currency as defined in Company Manuals...
Spirit Airlines is seeking an innovative ecommerce individual to join our growing .com team! The ideal candidate will have extensive google analytics experience with hands-on google tag management implementation (GTM). eCommerce is
an area of growth where there is a large focus on path to purchase and optimizing the conversion funnel. This role will be integral in building and tracking our e...