*** Weekend 2nd Shift ***
* Train to follow written tech plans and instructions to apply thermal spray coatings to hardware.
* Train in the use of coating systems including the 9MC Plasma Spray system, and Metco Smart Arc.
* Train to plan, develop, write, revise, document, test, implement and control programs for robots as applicable.
* Train to operate blasting equipment...
Performs grinding and blending with different pneumatic, electric, and hand tools. Conducts repair of sheet metal, or composite surfaces. Position includes riveting, blending and sizing of parts
• Must be able to read and communicate in English
• Strong Mechanical Skills required.
• Aviation MRO Experience preferred
****** 1st Shift *****
* Verifies the correct assembly at the in-process assembly stages as described in the applicable inspection plan.
* Performs physical inspection of the assembled product prior to the performance of any functional tests performed to verify safe completion of the product.
* Uses production control systems and generates reports for product documen...
Working as part of a multi-disciplined team, you will be responsible for the production of design solutions, accurate models, assemblies and production drawings following design office processes and procedure as part of delivering cost effective reliable aircraft modifications and upgrades.
Key responsibilities and duties:
Lead the design of mechani...
This position is responsible for troubleshooting aircraft and/or engine discrepancies and implementing corrective action.
Position Location is OPEN across the United States.
• Performs on-wing troubleshooting for the customer, on the phone and on site. Disassembles and reassembles HTF7000, TFE731, CFE738 and TPE 331engine types and models.
Nature & Scope of Position
This position is considered to be the core business activity within the company and contains a number of different tasks. Most activities in the Shop fall under the broad category of Operations Technician. A fully trained Operations Technician is able to complete to a certain degree, tasks related to the assembly, disassembly, inspection, balanci...
The Master Scheduler is an energized and independently driven change management leader on the StandardAero team. The successful candidate will be data-driven, demonstrate clarity of thought and inspiration in speech. Courage is required to challenge the status-quo within the bounds of your expertise and to partner with other leaders when outside your expertise. Success in ...
*** First Shift Opening ***
* Follow written tech plans and instructions to apply thermal spray coatings to hardware.
* Proficient with the use of coating systems including the 9MC Plasma Spray system, and TAFA Smart Arc.
* Plans, develops, writes, revises, documents, tests, implements and controls programs for robots as applicable.
* Operates blasting equipment to cl...
*** 2nd Shift Opening ***
* Sets up and operates a variety of hand tools such as hammers, files, dremels, vibro-peen tools, drills, presses, low temperature ovens, pullers and hand grinders to perform various operations such as blending, chasing threads, deburring, angle checking, coldworking metals, masking, and braze application.
* Reads and interprets specification m...
Reporting directly to the Director, Bid Development, you will conduct analysis based on the customer’s current maintenance schedule & flying patterns for all proposed bids. The analyst is relied upon to provide accurate data and insight to the Bid Development team that ensures the program meets both StandardAero and the customer requirements.
This is a 2nd shift position.
The A&P Inspector ensures the airworthiness of customer aircraft and ensures that regulatory and company requirements are met. Maintains proper communication and coordination between Production and Inspection personnel to deliver the customer’s product on time, in accordance with FAA regulations and company policies/procedures. Complies with ...
Provides engineering support to the business unit for all aspects of component repair related to development of minor repairs and continuous improvement programs. Ensures compliance to relevant airworthiness and contractual requirements.
* Identifies and establishes improvement programs through root cause analysis (i.e., repair instructions, ...
***Second Shift Openings ***
* Operates metal cleaning equipment such as vapour blasters, wheelabrators, deburrers and blast cabinets using a variety of blast media to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other material from surfaces of metal parts, castings and other metal products.
* Performs in process cleaning, air drying and buffing.
* Identifies and segregates ...
* Ensures the continued compliance to standards of all inspection equipment by performing the registration, identification, inspection and calibration of all tools and instrumentation used by the company as a media of inspection.
* Maintains records of all registered equipment, their calibration schedules and results traceable to the requirements of applicable standards....
Directs the production planning and scheduling process according to sales volume, sales mix, inventory requirements and materials availability.
Plans day-to-day operations, assigns manpower, authorizes overtime and controls costs.
Monitors production yields on a daily basis; makes adjustments as necessary to maintain delivery schedules.
Coordinates and liai...