High school diploma or equivalent with 2+ years of related experience. Post high school coursework or professional certification preferred. Physical demands include being able to sit/stand/walk for up to 8 hours a day, be able to talk and hear clearly, lift up to 30 lbs unassisted, climb stairs several times daily and on occasion while carrying up to 10lbs, be able to stoop, kneel, crouch and/o...
* Associates or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, or Science. Equivalent experience when coupled with desired quality science skill will also be considered.
* 6+ years related professional experience, 3-5 years related supplier quality management experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment within the Aerospace and Defense industry.
* Ability to work within the supply ...
* 5+ years’ experience in a Quality role within an aerospace environment.
* Aerospace and applicable regulatory authority knowledge/experience desired.
* Must have thorough understanding of problem solving methods, i.e., 8D, root cause analysis, etc., and the associated statistical tools used to analyze problems.
* Knowledge of effective new product development and launch system. Strong knowled...
High school diploma or equivalent with 3-5 years of related experience. Post high school coursework or professional certification preferred.
Successful candidates must have 3 spindle - 5 axis CNC Vertical milling gantry type machinery
Successful candidates should have aerospace manufacturing experience including working on long table setups.
Should be familiar with various metallic materials...
* BS in Business or Computer Science or a minimum of 5 - 10 years specific data entry experience, business systems processes, and business systems development, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments.
* Communicates effectively both verbally and i...
Reports to Facility Manager. Employee with minimum FAA Airframe license. Minimum of 6 months experience as a supervisor. Able to teach other technicians, must be able to complete all aircraft related and required paperwork. Since this position is assigned supervisory duties (directing maintenance, preventative maintenance, and alterations and/or directly assisting persons unfamiliar with tasks...
* Bachelor’s degree (business with either finance or sales/marketing concentrations, or engineering) preferred.
* Master’s degree or equivalent relevant experience desired.Experience
* Extensive (7 or more years) sales, marketing and product development experience of technical products for an aerospace manufacturing organization(s). Broad knowledge of capture planning...
* Associates degree in Manufacturing / Mechanical Engineering or technical field, or equivalent work-related experience required
* Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering preferred
* Certification as a Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or a Quality Auditor (CQA) desired.
* At least 2 years experience in a Quality Assurance role in manufacturing or the aerospace industry.
* Will c...
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Minimum Education Required:
Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in computer information systems/computer science related field; a 2-year technical degree in a computer science curriculum; or equivalent experience.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Computer hardware
6. Trouble shooting
2. MS Office Suit...