* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
Candidate needs experience with design experimentation, and a background in thermal plastics,
* Seven (7) or more years of related experience or education related to research and development
* Makes final decisions on innovation project directions and strategic alignment
* Masters deg...
* Associate/Bachelor’s degree of Science in Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
* 3-5 years as a manufacturing engineer with technical background in CNC machining of various metals, with a short run environment.
* Proficient in the use of GD&T principles.
* Aerospace experience highly desired.
* This position requires mathematical ability and excellent verbal and written...
* Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Master’s Degree a plus
* 8-10 years of Manufacturing and Quality Assurance experience in Aerospace or other complex manufacturing industry with exacting/demanding requirements.
* Strong experience and working knowledge of FAA and EASA regulations.
* AS9100 QMS body of knowledge experience preferred.
* Possess a leadership style that is effective at influencin...
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
* Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
* Must be highly detail oriented and precise, as the position requires specs to be followed with very little room for error.
* Must be proficient in the usage of hand tools.
* Qualified candidates must be in their Junior or Senior Year, with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
* Pursuing a Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field.
* Strong technical background with working experience of Analog and Digital circuits.
* Methodical approach toward troubleshooting and Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA).
* Ability to develop and read ...
* BS Engineering required.
* 8-10 years of experience in component engineering, with specialty in military, space, commercial and automotive component standards.
* Knowledge EEE components usage and parts screening requirements, components circuit applications, and the specifications and technical parameters of active and passive parts.
* Knowledge of destructive parts analysis (DPA) and parts ...
* BS Engineering or related technical field required.
* 3-5 years of experience in electronics packaging design of Avionics Equipment.
* 3 year of 3D CAD modeling experience. Preferably with Siemens NX
* Sound understanding of ASME Y14.5 and GD&T.
* Knowledge of hardware qualification standards DO-160, and MIL–STD-810
* Experience designing for manufacturability of low to medium volume products...
* B.S. degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related field
* 3 to 5 years’ experience in a ME role
* 1-2 years’ experience in a Machine Shop environment
* Strong manufacturing process knowledge preferably supported by a background of machining experience
* Strong understanding of GD&T
* Ability to comprehend Design Engineering drawings
* Bachelor's degree or equivilent
* Strong computer skills in MS Office suite
* Technical degree or equivilent
* 1 - 2 years experience in manufacturing environment
* Catia V5 and Team Center or other graphical software
* SAP or other ERP software
* Ability to read/interpret blue prints
* BOM (Bill of Material) experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA/Master's degree preferred.
* 3-5 years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Analytics, Strategy or Accounting
* Manufacturing experience; Aerospace Manufacturing experience preferred.
* Strong MS Office Suite, including Excel & PowerPoint
* Strong communication skills
* Must have the ability to prioritize
* Ability to travel...
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Business Management or equivalent degree.
* Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an aerospace detail parts manufacturer role.
* Aerospace Industry program management experience a huge plus!
* PMP Certification a plus
* Strong proficiency with MS office products
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to interact with all levels in a large ...
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent ...
The successful candidate has a bachelor’s degree in engineering and a minimum of 5 years of related experience. Desired candidate will have experience with composites and metals in a prototype production environment. Hands-on manufacturing or R&D experience preferable. Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing customer requirements is a plus.