* 5+ years’ experience in a Quality role within an aerospace environment.
* Aerospace and applicable regulatory authority knowledge/experience desired.
* Must have thorough understanding of problem solving methods, i.e., 8D, root cause analysis, etc., and the associated statistical tools used to analyze problems.
* Knowledge of effective new product development and launch system. Strong knowled...
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Minimum Education Required:
Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in computer information systems/computer science related field; a 2-year technical degree in a computer science curriculum; or equivalent experience.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Computer hardware
6. Trouble shooting
2. MS Office Suit...
* Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering required.
* 3 - 5 years’ experience in product/manufacturing engineering.
* Experience with mechanical packaging of electro-mechanical devices is desired.
* Strong analytical background and knowledge of GD&T a must.
* Must be able to interpret product specifications in compliance with their fit, form and function.
* Knowledge of SolidW...
* Associates Degree in Engineering Technology required. Bachelor of Science (4 year) degree in an Engineering major is preferred. Prefer CQE per ASQ.
* At least 3 years’ experience in developing and implementing RCCA required.
* At least 3 years’ experience writing programs for CMM required.
* At least 3 years’ experience authorizing dispositions as a member of a MRB.
* Experience as a DSQR fo...
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or GED.
* 1-2 years administrative experience preferred.
* 1-3 years accounts payable experience preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Strong writing skills
* Detail oriented, prompt, organized
* Demonstrated data entry skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
* At least 5 years experience in aerospace product design and development.
* Experience designing and testing to aerospace specifications.
* Works well in a structured aerospace product development environment (AS9100).
* Apply rigorous engineering principals to structural and dynamic design and analysis.
* Strong background in 3D ...
Job Title: Aircraft Technician
Job ID: 27899
Location: Redmond, OR
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
The starting wage is $15.59 per hour plus any applicable shift differential - $.20 swing shift or $0.75 graveyard shift. You will also receive $2.00 (total) per hour for your Airframe and Powerplant licenses and $.50 (total) per hour for line premium.
This will be f...