* Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
* At least 5 years experience in aerospace product design and development.
* Experience designing and testing to aerospace specifications.
* Works well in a structured aerospace product development environment (AS9100).
* Apply rigorous engineering principals to structural and dynamic design and analysis.
* Strong background in 3D ...
* Bachelor’s degree in technical field or MBA.
* At least 5 years of direct program management experience in an highly regulated environment, aerospace a plus.
* PMP or PGMP Certification is a plus.
* Must have demonstrated capability in managing multi-task contracts and/or subcontracts of various types and complexity and generation of monthly cost/schedule progress reports.
* Must have demonst...
Job Title: Aircraft Technician
Job ID: 27899
Location: Redmond, OR
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
The starting wage is $15.59 per hour plus any applicable shift differential - $.20 swing shift or $0.75 graveyard shift. You will also receive $2.00 (total) per hour for your Airframe and Powerplant licenses and $.50 (total) per hour for line premium.
This will be f...