* Provide counseling, discipline, support and advocacy for all airport operations staff and identify and propose solutions to challenges facing front-line employees
* Provide mangement support to internal customers and serve as the HNL ACS point of contact for employee and labor relations matters; manage hiring and terminations of front-line employees
* Responsible for...
* Responsible for the development and implementation of high profile strategic and operational projects, writing policies and procedures, and conducting training in support of Hawaiian's commitment to provide seamless service for our Passengers with Disabilities.
* Editing/Writing/Authoring Customer Service Policies and Procedures for the library of Customer Service Manua...
The mission of the Project Management Office (PMO) is to help Hawaiian Airlines achieve its strategic goals by implementing the right projects, the right way, to deliver the right business benefits.
Senior Project Managers are seasoned project management professionals with diverse project experiences, highlighted by a gradually increasing degree of project complexity, scope,...
This role is integral to advancing the strategic use of data across the Revenue Management & Network/Schedule Planning teams and beyond. This role leads a high-performance team responsible for RM systems,
revenue forecasting, projects, and reporting.
* Project manage process and systems improvements efforts throughout Revenue Management, Pricing, and ...
* Manage schedule planning processes across all fleet types including future schedules planning and transition to current schedule finalization
* Manage analysts’ tasks and activities as related to future schedule development and coordination
* Ensure proposed schedules conform with airport access regulations and requirements including but not limited to slots allocation...
We are looking for a talented, driven individual to lead and manage a range of flight standards and pilot training activities, to include managing development
and delivery of multiple pilot training programs. Programs will include Human Factors (CRM/TEM), Indoctrination, Instructor/Evaluator, and other areas and cross-fleet programs, as determined by leadership. The ideal cand...
The Manager, Technical Publications, is responsible for managing the centralized technical publications function at Hawaiian Airlines. They are responsible for setting the overall direction and vision of technical publications, specifically including the
use of content/document management systems and distribution strategies across work groups. The Manager establishes document...
The Fleet Manager will be responsible for a holistic view of the overall health of each fleet, and cross-functional coordination required to improve fleet performance - integrating engineering, operational and commercial considerations to ensure the safe,
reliable and cost effective operations of the said fleet.
* Act as the integrator to compile a holi...
* Leads the organization responsible for Hawaiian Airlines Network and Schedule design and implementation
* Leads the transformation of Hawaiian Airlines Network and Schedule teams into a world class organization
* Develops long-term network plans that are consistent with Hawaiian Airlines strategic goals
* Recommends and implements tactical schedule changes to the netw...
Lead the design and delivery of a new model of HR service delivery
* Design and secure approval for a more effective, efficient model for delivering HR services to the organization.
* Lead the build out of the selected model, setting the overall HR services strategy for the next 3 years with a focus on quality, cost-control, compliance and timeliness.
* Set a vision for...
The Contract Fleet Manager position will be based in Honolulu, HI. This position is responsible for select maintenance operations and special projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* The Contract Fleet Maintenance Manager will provide direct supervision over all assigned line station personnel and has the responsibility and authority for the daily maintenance operations and will ensure that a...