The Facilities Appearance Manager will be responsible for overall cleanliness and upkeep of facilities and equipment at the Hawaiian Airlines Honolulu facilities. These facilities include the Airport terminals and Maintenance/Cargo Hangar. The Facilities
Apperance Manager will work with each department to develop cleaning requirements and standards.
The Senior Manager, In-Flight Services manages, supports, coaches and evaluated the In-Flight management team to drive improvements in both passenger and employee experience by delivering a balance of leadership, accountability, and support to drive performance
while maintaining a high level of engagement.
* Communicate and administer company policies,...
* Provide Navblue Application Management / Support (i.e., Database upkeep, application troubleshooting, user support, liaison with Performance Engineering, IT and Navblue for related issues)
* Dispatch administrative functions to include yearly budget and payroll
* Management of the dispatch office in the absence of the Sr. Director Dispatch
* Lead training for Navblue ...
This position has global responsibility for Hawaiian Airlines Cargo Sales
* Oversee Cargo Sales on the mainland US, Asia, Oceana, Honolulu, Neighbor Islands, and key offline-GSA origins (HKG, FRA, MEX, etc)
* Develop and sustain relationships with freight forwarders, contract service providers and interline partners and other large revenue sources, an...
The Manager of Sabre Systems will coordinate with the Director of PSS to lead/direct employees in matters concerning IT for Sabre PSS Systems. The manager will collaborate with the Director of PSS to interface with the various Sabre user groups for IT solutions
that will best help them grow and perform more efficiently. The manager will work from beginning to end, outlining ...
We are looking for a talented, driven individual to lead the Revenue Management department for the International region at Hawaiian Airlines. This position will lead a team responsible for maximizing revenue across Hawaiian’s International network, while
growing and maintaining key relationships with commercial partners across the region.
* Manage and o...
The mission of the Project Management Office (PMO) is to help Hawaiian Airlines achieve its strategic goals by implementing the right projects, the right way, to deliver the right business benefits.
Senior Project Managers are seasoned project management professionals with diverse project experiences, highlighted by a gradually increasing degree of project complexity, scope,...
Provide management oversight of the T2 redevelopment project including bag system and Mauka Concourse projects. Working in close collaboration with the company’s Finance, Corporate Real Estate, Operations,
PMO and other business units this position will be responsible for the overall direction, administration, completion and performance against budget and schedule of the HNL ...
Reports to the Director of Quality Assurance
With general direction from the Director of Quality Assurance, takes initiative to oversee and manage the effective implementation of policies, procedures, and programs to ensure compliance with Hawaiian Airlines and governmental standards and regulations.
The Manager will conduct on-site hazardous materials and environmental eval...
The Manager, IT Sales/Distribution, Cargo will lead/direct employees in all matters concerning IT for the following Commercial groups: Sales & Distribution, Cargo, Ohana, Inflight. The manager be the primary interface to these groups for IT solutions
that will best help them grow and perform more efficiently. The manager will work from beginning to end, outlining the most ...
* Manage, plan and coordinate aspects of airport operations for airports with large volumes of connecting passengers or related complexity
* Lead, coach and manage a team of operations managers, including managing performance and developing first-time managers
* Ensure the safety and efficiency of facets of station operations; oversee coordination between airport operat...
The Manager, IT will lead/direct employees in all matters concerning IT in the assigned business function. The manager will advise the business on IT solutions that will best help them grow and perform more efficiently. The manager will work from beginning
to end, outlining the most effective resources and oversee projects through design, development to completion.
Manages one or more teams of software developers. Oversees and assists team with data analysis, integration architecture with source systems, design, coding, and testing.
* Manage and mentor team of software developers
* Coach and mentor team members to grow their knowledge and skills
* Work effectively in Agile development process
* Provide insight an...
* Responsible for the reporting, analysis and insights to support Loyalty, Partnerships and Travel Products
* Maintain accurate and timely reporting and forecasting on product performance and key market drivers
* Define and execute strategy for analytics, data and reporting to support business growth
* Analyze and develop strategies to improve the performance of key pr...
The Manager, IT – Maintenance & Engineering will lead/direct employees in all matters concerning IT in the assigned business function. The manager will advise the business on IT solutions that will best help them grow and perform more efficiently. The manager
will work from beginning to end, outlining the most effective resources and oversee projects through design, developm...