• Researches information and engineering data used to ensure supportability and maintainability of support products and services; contributes to directing product definition and design to enhance supportability.
• Contributes to the development of system and program requirements for support of products. Develops reports and specification sheets relevant to support and...
* The Systems Concepts and Requirements IPT of the National Team is seeking a creative and out-of-the-box thinker to lead a multi-disciplined team in developing driving concepts and architectures shaping the future of the Missile Defense Agency’s (MDA) Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) mission area to sense, identify, discriminate, engage, and defeat ballistic and advanced non-...
The Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) program is seeking a Product Data Management Specialist to work in Huntsville, AL. The selected individual will report to the Configuration Management Manager within the GMD Systems Engineering & Integration (SE&I) Integrated Product Team (IPT).
• Assigns/reserves the following: document numbers, drawing numbers, revisions, da...
The Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD) program is seeking a Mid-Career Level Product Data Management Specialist to work in Huntsville, AL. The selected individual will report to the Configuration
Management Manager within the GMD Systems Engineering & Integration (SE&I) Integrated Product Team (IPT).
• Performs a technical check of complex engineering data to veri...
The Boeing Company is seeking a Government Cybersecurity Manager for our Huntsville, Alabama location. Reporting to the Deputy Enterprise Government Cybersecurity Manager, this manager leads employees within the Enterprise Government Cybersecurity structure.
•Leads and integrates employees activities across Cybersecurity including a broad array of electronic systems, administ...
The Aircraft Maintenance Manager provides daily oversight of all functional and operational activities in maintenance of facilities, equipment and machinery. Ensures all maintenance functions are conducted in accordance with appropriate safety directives, standard operating procedures, and technical manuals.
(Typical duties include the following, altho...
The Program Manager is responsible for the overall program management
of the IDIQ program and all task orders.
The primary mission of the Program is full contractor logistics services
for NSRWA rotary wing aircraft on a worldwide basis. The position of Program Manager requires a
combination of management ability, communication skills, and leadership
qualities. The Program Manager is a...
The Logistics Manager is responsible for creating and
implementing a uniform process for the efficient flow of material, order
fulfillment process as well as all processes and procedures associated with
shipping, component repair, warehousing and logistics. The process must align
with the requirements to meet financial goals and expectations of the Company
and support to our customers....
Manages all contractual activities between the organization and other
parties, clients (government and commercial), vendors, Contractors and teaming
partners, and advises as to company responsibilities under proposed and ongoing
contractual relationships. Negotiates/prepares/ reviews all contracts and
agreements, Courses of Action (COAs) and other forms involving government