This position has primary job responsibility for completing internal audits, investigations, safety risk assessments, and all Ground Operations’ Operational Irregularity/Safety Report processing.
* Reviews, analyzes, and assesses all Ground Operations’ Operational Irregularity/Safety Reports for risk
* Completes all Safety Department investigations for Ground Operations
* Adhere to Sun Country Airlines' purchase policies and procedures
* Streamline order and repair processes
* Be available for on-call assistance and guidance in support of AOG part procurement
* Source, negotiate, and procure products and services including inventory and non-inventory purchases
* Track material for AOG, MEL, NEF, and MTI part requirements
Responsible for managing and maintaining the system of aircraft technical records.
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must be legal to work in the United States (A citizen or national of the United States, a lawful permanent resident, or an alien authorized to work)
Education and/or Experience:
* Min of 5 years of aircraft records experience required
Manager, Technical Operations Regulatory Compliance
Compass Airlines, is currently seeking a Manager, Technical Operations Regulatory Compliance for its Minneapolis location. We have an immediate need for someone with exceptional business judgment and discretion as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the organization.
The Manager, Technica...
* Thoroughly understand stated aircraft delivery and return conditions to maximize ROI
* Coordinate aircraft survey and delivery activities to include MRO check representation and aircraft inspection
* Formulate, organize and monitor aircraft acquisition/return process to include aircraft modifications required prior to entry in-service, lead time requirements and in-ser...