• Serve as subject matter expert on EHS matters related to employee safety, environmental protection, property protection, and process safety in an aircraft maintenance repair and overhaul environment.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable company requirements and local, state, and federal laws (e.g., Lockout/Tagout; Haz Com; Lab Standard; RCRA, DOT, EPA, OSHA, etc…)
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Preferred concentration in engineering, manufacturing/operations
* 5+ years of leadership experience in progressively responsible roles and owned results.
* 5+ years of experience facilitating, coaching and implementing Lean/six sigma events and driving lean transformation with proven results.
* Lean and Six Sigma (Certifications or equivalen...
* BS from accredited university
* 12+ years experience in Aerospace & Defense industry
* Demonstrated experience in operations/production leadership
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience with engineering structures design
* Demonstrated experience leading large scale projects across multiple organizations
* Demonstrated experience with earned value management
Job ID #: 10730
Location: US - Tennessee - Oak Ridge
Functional Area: Sales
Division: MMA - Materials Analysis Division
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Not Indicated
Experience Required: 7 - 10 Years
Relocation Provided: Yes
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 75
AMETEK is a multi-billion-dollar leading global manufacturer...
* Bachelor's degree
* 10 years experience
* 5 years in experience in leadership role
* Aerospace manufacturing experience
* Proficient computer skills in MS Office
* SAP or other ERP experience
Represents Air Evac in the assigned service are for the purpose of selling Air Evac memberships, establishing, expanding and strengthening the membership base, education to the general public as to the benefits of Air Evac to the community we serve. Develops and coordinates a network of Membership Representatives. Conducts public speaking engagements
Duties and Responsibilities
Membership Sales Managers are responsible for the execution of the membership sales plan for a geographic area. This includes extensive public speaking and making presentations to civic clubs, senior/retiree groups and businesses. Our people are team players-are creative-are self-starters-care about people-think outside the box-welcome change. Opportunities available in the Midwest and Southern...