The Performance Excellence Director is a senior leadership position responsible for driving performance excellence across the enterprise and multiple programs to optimize operational performance, customer satisfaction and financial results. The Director has direct reporting responsibility for Continuous Improvement, Quality Assurance, Environmental Health & Safety, and Risk Manag...
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology field preferred or equivalent experience
* ITIL Expert Certification, preferred
* At least 10 years of IT experience with experience in service desk implementation and support in a multi-nation, multi-language enterprise environment.
* Prior leadership experience
* Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities, and Service...
The successful candidate will typically have:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Computer Science or related field
* 8 to 10 years working in an IT related role and operations management organization
* 8 to 10 years’ experience with design and implementation of infrastructure technologies including servers, storage and networking.
* Strong knowledge in infrastructure...
Job Summary The Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) is responsible for meeting DynCorp International LLC’s Information Assurance (IA) requirements for accredited information systems in compliance with internal and external standards such as NISPOM, RMF, NIST 800 series, ICD, and CNSS. As part of the Security Team, the ISSM is responsible for the day-to-day operation, management, and im...
The Facility Configuration Manager is responsible for configuration control of INSCOM and major subordinate command facilities. Reviews engineering change proposals for completeness, proper approvals and system updates, to ensure correct configuration modifications to facilities. Reviews contracts and drafts configuration plans to encompass all specification requirements. Assists ...
* BA/BS Degree with MBA, or another Master's degree preferred.
* 10+ years of relevant MRO Aerospace/Aviation Industry sales experience with 5+ years in a leadership role.
* Experience in M&A, business ventures, divestitures, financial analysis, partnerships and Joint Ventures are all desired but for the right candidate, exceptions could be made in some of these areas.
* Ability to influence an...
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems equipment onboard. From space exploration and defense to today’s more electric, more intelligent, more integrated aircraft – our systems make modern flight possible. And by "make it possible," we mean: we start it, power it, control it, ventilate it, quiet it, land it, stop it and monitor it. We have more than 41,000 employees across 150...
Job ID #: 10811
Location: US - California - Richmond
Functional Area: Operations
Division: MMA - Ultra Precision Technology
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Associates Degree
Experience Required: 7 - 10 Years
Relocation Provided: Some Relocation May Be Available
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 0
Responsible for the operation of a r...
B/E Aerospace's Fenwick, West Virginia facility speci...
Represents Air Evac in the assigned service are for the purpose of selling Air Evac memberships, establishing, expanding and strengthening the membership base, education to the general public as to the benefits of Air Evac to the community we serve. Develops and coordinates a network of Membership Representatives. Conducts public speaking engagements
Duties and Responsibilities