The Classification Management Specialist provides security support operations, on site at the F-35 JPO located in Arlington, VA. The position may involve routine CONUS travel. Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Ensure completion of Original Classification Authority (OCA) annual training for the Program Executive Officer (PEO)
• Develop and maintain all F-35 collateral and Special Access P...
The Mission Operations Director (OD) shall lead an operational mission team in support of a multi-spacecraft large scale space vehicle program. The OD will direct this multi-mission command & control operators on a daily basis.
This position will require professional interfacing with multiple externals and customers on a daily basis. This position is a 24x7 shift position (8 hrs on weekdays, 12...
* BA/BS Degree with MBA, or another Master's degree preferred.
* 10+ years of relevant MRO Aerospace/Aviation Industry sales experience with 5+ years in a leadership role.
* Experience in M&A, business ventures, divestitures, financial analysis, partnerships and Joint Ventures are all desired but for the right candidate, exceptions could be made in some of these areas.
* Ability to influence an...
StandardAero is one of the largest independent MRO and aviation service businesses in the world, providing comprehensive services to commercial, military, business aviation, helicopters and industrial operators. Over 300 years of collective experience brings customers unique knowledge and expertise in solving maintenance challenges. The company has over 3,700 employees wor...
Job ID #: 10811
Location: US - California - Richmond
Functional Area: Operations
Division: MMA - Ultra Precision Technology
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Associates Degree
Experience Required: 7 - 10 Years
Relocation Provided: Some Relocation May Be Available
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 0
Responsible for the operation of a r...
B/E Aerospace's Fenwick, West Virginia facility speci...
Represents Air Evac in the assigned service are for the purpose of selling Air Evac memberships, establishing, expanding and strengthening the membership base, education to the general public as to the benefits of Air Evac to the community we serve. Develops and coordinates a network of Membership Representatives. Conducts public speaking engagements
Duties and Responsibilities